Chapter 34

Date : June 16, 2013
Age : 16
POV : Annie

Brennan, Hayden, Sydney, Hayley, Katie, Ryan, a few parents, and I were in California getting ready for a meet and greet.

I was doing Brennan's hair in our room when I hear a knock on the door. I walked over to the door to see Katie.

"Hey Annie, can you do something to my hair?" she asked me. "I don't know what to do with it." she laughed.

"Sure." I grabbed a brush and a hair bow from my kit and put her hair in a half-up half-down.

She walked over to the mirror and immediately smiled. "Thanks!"

"No problem." I said as she left.

I closed the door behind her and finished doing Brennan's hair.

"Alright." I said as he got up and went over to a mirror.

I looked at my reflection and said, "Oh my god."

"What?" he asked.

"I look so ugly."

"No you don't." Brennan latched his arms around my waist. "You look absolutely amazing to me."

he pecked me on the lips and I smiled. I pulled away from his grip and he left the bathroom.

I did my makeup and then hair. My makeup was normal, I was just wearing a little more foundation than I normally do. I ended up straightening ending my hair to where it was stick-straight.

I was out of the bathroom still in clothes I wore the night before. I went over to my suitcase and picked out an outfit. I picked out high-waisted jeans and a white tank top with lace at the top. For my shoes, I picked out some white, summer sandals.

Once I got dressed, I sat down next to Brennan who was watching baseball.

He looked at me a few moments after and said, "We should go get Sydney and Hayden and walk over to our parents hotel room."

"Okay." I picked myself up and latched my hand onto Brennan's as we left our room.

We walked down the long hallway until we got to Sydney and Hayden's room.

knock knock knock

Sydney opened the door. she was wearing a nice blue t-shirt with some shorts like the ones I had on.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." she smiled back.

"We were thinking we should all meet up with our parents in their room." Brennan said.

"Okay, one sec." Sydney said. "Hayden!" she spoke.

"Yes?" I heard Hayden say as he came into view.

"We are going to go over to our parents room." Sydney said.

"Okay." Hayden said as they both walked out hand in hand.

We continued to walk down the long hallway until we reached our parents room.

knock knock knock

as soon as the door opened, everyone came out. First Hayley, then Ryan, Katie, miss jill, my mom, and Sydney's mom.

"I guess we're leaving now." I smiled.

)()()()()()()()()()()(

Brennan and I were walking over to our booth when Brennan said, "I always get so scared at meet and greets."