Chapter 32

Date : May 30, 2013
Age : 16
POV : Annie

I just got done with my last day of school!! I was walking outside when I decided to FaceTime Brennan.

After three rings, he picked up.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Helloooo." he said.

"How was soccer practice?" I asked.

"It was good." he told me.

"Well good." I said.

I walked to my car and placed my phone on the dashboard. "It's summer!!!" I spoke up.

"Yeah!!" he paused.

"knowing me, I'll probably sleep till like noon tomorrow." I laughed.

he began to laugh. "Oh wait Annie I almost forgot!!"

"What?" I asked him.

"My coach, you know Miss Montez, right?"

"of course." I said, taking a left turn.

"Well....she just had a baby!!"

"Boy or girl?" I asked.

"boy."

"that's so great!!!"

"yeah, she named him Parker." he smiled.

"awwww." I said.

"well anyways, she is about to go on Maternity Leave. She will not be able to coach us for the rest of the summer." he pouted but a smile arose on his face. "You know what that means? .... I'm coming home early!!!!!"

"Oh my god!!! YESS!!!!!!!" I screamed.

"I'll be home next week!!" he smiled.

"We will get to spend our summer together!!" I smiled back.

"I know right. I love it!!"

I finally reached my house and ran up to the front steps. "I'll have to plan like a Welcome Home party or something." I opened the door and got in the house.

"You don't have to do that." Brennan said.

"Yes I do!!" I threw my backpack in the couch and headed upstairs.

"Well that will give me something to look forward to." he told me.

"good." I smiled as I reached my room. I plopped down on my bed and turned on the tv. I began to watch Friends while talking to Brennan.

"So, how has my family been?" Brennan asked.

"they've been good. they came over for dinner last night and I talked with Katie a lot. I think we're starting to become better friends."

"that great." Brennan smiled. I watched as Brennan looked over at his clock and said, "Bye Annie!!! I have to head my afternoon practice. I love you!!"

"Bye Brennan!! can't wait to see you!!" I smiled as he hung up.

after about an hour, I picked myself up off of my bed and got into my gymnastics Leo. I put my hair up in a bun and grabbed myself a snack downstairs. I went over to my calendar and crossed of "75 days till Brennan comes home" and replaced it with "7 days till Brennan comes home!!"

I smiled at the calendar as I grabbed a granola bar and my water bottle for gymnastics.