Chapter 68

Date : November 17, 2015
Age : 18
POV : Annie

"Are you done packing?" I asked Sydney.

"Yeah." she said as she turned around to me.

"Let's go get Hayden." I told her as I started to walk out of the dorm room.

"Okay." Sydney said as she followed me outside. We both walked up the stairs, to the third floor, and walked down the long, long hallway.

Once we reached Hayden's room, I knocked.

Knock Knock

The door opened and I saw Maddie and Ethan standing there.

"Oh hey guys. I didn't expect to see y'all here." I said.

"Hey Annie. Hey Sydney." Maddie said.

"Hey." Sydney said.

Hayden then popped up behind them, with his luggage in his hand.

"Are we all ready to go?" I asked Hayden.

"Uh yeah." He said.

All five of us then walked back down the hallway and down the stairs. Once we reached the lobby, Hayden, Sydney, and I had to say our goodbyes to Maddie and Ethan.

"Goodbye Ethan." I said first as I went in for a hug.

He wrapped his arms around me and I said, "Have fun in Arkansas, country boy," I laughed.

"Will do." he said in a fake country accent.

I laughed for a bit, but then I moved onto Maddie.

"Goodbye Mads." I said as I hugged her. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "Have a good time with your family in Colorado."

"Thanks." she said as she pulled away. "You guys have fun too." she said.

"Thank you." I said before Sydney started to hug Maddie.

It took a while, but, eventually, we were all done saying our goodbyes.

"Bye guys. Love y'all." I smiled as I began to walk backwards, towards the parking lot.

"Bye!"
"Goodbye!"

The three of us then turned around. Hayden wrapped his arm around me, not in a romantic way, but in a friendly way, and said, "Let's go home."

"I like that idea."

)()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(

The three of us had just exited out of our last airplane and started to walk down the long airport hallways.

"We're home!" I told everyone.

"It feels amazing already." Sydney said.

We all speed walked until we had to take left. We ran down the staircase, out the front doors, and pulled a taxi over. We opened the taxis trunk and put all of our belongings in.

"XXXX Xxxx Xxxxxxx Drive, please." Hayden said to the driver.

"Will do." the driver told us.