Chapter 30

Date : March 29, 2013
Age : 16
POV : Brennan

I haven't seen Annie in almost four weeks. it's absolutely killing me. I miss her so much, and it's taken a toll on my soccer abilities. She is constantly on my mind, causing me to screw up a lot when playing. I can't stand being away from her. She is my everything.

Soccer practice had just ended and I was walking over to my car. I pulled out my phone from my bag and started to FaceTime Annie.

"Hey Bren." she smiled.

"Hey beautiful." I flirted.

"I miss you." she said.

"I miss you even more." I smiled.

I got into my car and placed my phone on the dashboard. It was good spot because Annie could see me, and I could see Annie and the road.

I put my car into gear and started to drive off to the hotel I was staying in.

"Oh, good news Brennan!" she said.

"What?" I smiled.

"I get to see you soon!!!" she screamed.

"Really!!" I couldn't stop smiling. "How soon?"

"Very." she said as I heard voices in the background.

"Is that Sydney and Hayden?" I asked.

"Yep." she said as she turned the camera around to them. "Say hi to Brennan!!"

"Hey Brennan!"
"Wassup Brennan."

"Hey guys" I said. "Wait." I paused. "Nevermind." I had recognized a really familiar desk behind Hayden, but it was probably just my imagination.

"What?" Annie said.

"I thought you guys were in my hotel room for a sec."

"What. noo" Annie said.

I smiled at her.

"You wish, don't you?" Annie flipped the camera back to her face.

"Of course I do." I kept my eyes on the road as I began to pull up into the hotel parking lot.

I pulled up into a parking space as I heard Annie say, "Bye Brennan! I have to go. I'll call you tonight!!"

"Bye Annie Bobannie. I miss you." I told her.

"I miss you too." she pouted.

I then hung up as I put my car into 'park'.

I grabbed my phone and my soccer bag and entered the hotel. I went to elevator and took it up to my room. Once my elevator ride was done, I took a right down the hallway until I came to my room.

I successfully got in with my room key and entered the room.

I plopped my soccer bag on my chair and plopped down on the side of my bed. I picked up a frame that had a picture of me and Annie.

"I love you." I whispered to Annie, like she could hear me.

I then put the picture frame back down and went over to my curtains. I opened the windows and took a good look of the wonderful view I had.

That was when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around and saw the face I've been dreaming of seeing for the past four weeks.

"ANNIE!!!" I screamed.

She threw her arms around my neck and I spun her around.

I set her down and I looked into her eyes. "You have no idea how happy I am that you are here!!!"