SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 1)

Note: This one-shot is all thought up by me! It's kinda short, but I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

"... And then there's Brian, which we sometimes call Terroriser. Don't get freaked out when you see him though, alright? He's really a great guy; he does an amazing Arnold Schwarzenegger impression," Evan explained as he led Brock around.

"Why would I get freaked out?" Brock asked as he looked around.

"You'll know it when you see it," was Evan's only reply.

As they neared one of the rooms, they heard singing. Evan peeked through the door and smiled. "Well, here's Brian," he said as he opened the door.

A man with an Irish accent swung his hips around to whatever music he was listening to. He turned around and screeched when he saw Evan and Brock. "Oh my god, Evan you bastard! Don't you ever do that to me ever again," he panted as he clutched his chest. Evan laughed in response.

Brock could now see why you could be freaked out by Brian; half of his face was metal, a red eye sticking out of the metal half's eye socket. But Brock wasn't freaked out about it; actually, he found it kinda cool.

"Alright! Brian, meet Brock."

Brock smiled and waved. "Hi! I'm Moo, but you can call me Brock!"

Brian stared at Brock. He was just so cute. His robotic eye examined him. Oh god, he was even more cute. He felt his face heat up suddenly, and an error popped up:

Warning: Overheating

Brian could feel the steam start to rise up as he hid his face in his hands.

Brock and Evan stood there, not knowing what was going on. "Is uh, is he okay?" Brock asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I think he's fine. He just needs to cool off for a bit. Come on, let's go meet everyone else." Evan pulled Brock away to another room. Brock looked back at Brian before going with Evan.

Brian had finally cooled down, but he still hid his face in his hands as an update popped up.

Crush Activated