Request - Jack the Ripper

Note: Requested by ShannonCipher1496. I hope you enjoy this long and smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Terrorcat

Another Brutal Murder Of A Man In East London.

The newspaper title screamed out at Brian. He sighed and picked it up to read the article.

On Saturday morning at a quarter past six the neighbourhood of Whitechapel was horrified to a degree bontering on panic by the discovery of another barbarous murder of a man . . . The circumstances of the murder are of such a revolting character as to point to the conclusion that it has been perpetrated by the hand which commited. . .the two previous murders . . . The murdered man, who appears to have been respectably connected, was known in the neighbourhood by men of the unfortunate class as David Nogla, but his real name was Daithi de Nogla. He is described by those who know him best as a decent, although poor, looking man, about 6'4 high, with dark brown wavy hair, and green eyes. When his body was found it was respectably clad. He wore no head covering, but simply a shirt and trousers and a light coat . . . When the police arrived they found that the man had been murdered in a terribly brutal fashion. His clothes had been disarranged, his throat cut, and his body mutilated in a manor too horrible for description.

Brian felt his heart drop. Daithi was one of his greatest friends. He was an Irish man like himself, making their problems relatable. He could be an idiot sometimes, but in all honesty, he was a good man. He put the newspaper back on its stand and pulled his jacket closer.

This killer was terrifying, and was scaring Brian. He didn't even want to leave his house most of the time, but he couldn't lock himself in for the rest of his life. He shivered at he began walking to work. He didn't want to be late, or his boss would have his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian didn't like working late, but tonight, he couldn't help it. Two of his co-workers didn't show, so the work was sent his way. He wasn't about to do it at home, as he didn't have the right tools to do it.

It was dark when he stepped out of the building. Brian shivered. The city always seemed eerie at this time of night, and with a murderer possibly running around, it made it worse.

He hesitated at the front door, considering to just spend the night in his office. But the thoughts of his warm bed at home called to him, so he sighed and began walking.

As he walked passed an alleyway, he heard something. He froze, and slowly turned his head. If he saw even the slightest hint of a crazed murderer, he would book it out of there.

The alleyway was empty from what Brian could tell.

A hand was thrown over his mouth and an arm was pulled around Brian's waist. Brian gasped in surprise and began struggling. Whoever was behind him was stronger than him and began dragging him back. Brian began screaming against the hand, biting and trying to make some sort of noise. The arm around his waist moved up to his diaphragm and pushed, making it hard for Brian to breathe.

The person walked him backwards until they got to another street. The one arm unwrapped itself from Brian and opened a car door. Brian was quickly shoved inside. Before he could see who it was, he felt a sharp pain in the side of his head, and then he passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Brian opened his eyes, his vision was blurry. His head pounded. He groaned and let his head fall back. He almost felt lightheaded. His vision slowly came back to him, and he looked around.