Request - #AskMini (NOT A FIC WITH HIM IN IT)

Note: Requested by @Cookiespizza. I hope you enjoy this smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Wildii7y

Everyone but Lucas had left Tyler's house after the #AskMini. Lucas still had a week left to go before he left for home.

Right now, he was getting a drink from the milk carton that they had drawn a face on to represent him in the video. Lucas smiled to himself as he poured the drink, closing it and putting the milk back in the fridge when he was done. He was standing at the counter, not planning on going anywhere else because he had nothing else to do.

Little did he know, this gave Tyler the chance to strike.

Tyler watched as Lucas stood there, unknowing of what was about to happen. He quietly walked behind Lucas, stopping behind him. He collected himself, and waited until Lucas put the glass down again. Then he struck.

"SURPRISE, BITCH!" he yelled, pulling an arm around and wrapping it around Lucas' neck, pulling him back away from the bar.

What Tyler was expecting to hear was a yelp of surprise, or maybe a choking sound followed by Lucas telling him to fuck off. What he wasn't expecting was to hear Lucas moan slightly.

He froze in surprise, replaying the sound in his head to make sure he heard it right.

Lucas was blushing like mad, and his heart was beating at a million miles per second. He didn't want to move, as that would cause Tyler to squeeze his neck again, and be did not want that to happen. He breathed heavily, trying to lean his head back as much as he could.

Tyler was also starting to blush a bit. Who wouldn't after they accidentally found one of their friends' kinks? But the more Tyler thought about it, the more his head started to run. If he was being honest, it was a little hot. And he did have a small crush on the younger man, his jokes always making Tyler laugh no matter what. But the images that were now flying through his head were no laughing matter.

Unconsciously, Tyler pulled his arm closer to himself, which in turn choked Lucas again. He didn't realize he had done it until he heard another slight moan from Lucas. He finally looked down at Lucas, who was flushed and slightly panting.

Lucas tried to move his body back to give his neck some air. He stopped and gulped when his ass rubbed up against something and caused Tyler to growl.

Tyler, now completely out of control of himself, pushed up against Lucas, pushing the male against the bar. Lucas whimpered as the heat around them began to suffocate the two. He rolled his hips back, and Tyler groaned.

One of Tyler's hands slid down the front of Lucas, his fingers slipping underneath the waistband and lightly rubbing the inside of Lucas' thighs. Lucas rolled his hips some more, now panting and silently begging for more. Tyler finally gave in and pulled down the material. Lucas gasped as he felt cool air on his hot skin. Tyler also pulled Lucas' shirt off and kissed his neck before stepping back. He took off his own clothes before returning right back to his previous spot.

One hand wrapped around Lucas' neck and pushed him down until his face was on the countertop. Lucas was tense, but slowly relaxed when Tyler showered his back with kisses.

When Lucas was completely slack, Tyler stopped kissing his back. He stuck three fingers in his mouth and sucked on them, releasing them with a slight pop. He started with one, and Lucas tensed up again. "Shh, relax," Tyler whispered. Lucas slowly did, and Tyler added another finger. Lucas whimpered, starting to rock against the fingers.

When Tyler added the third, Lucas gasped and pushed back against them. Tyler nearly faltered at the noises he was producing, but continued to push his fingers in until they brushed against something. "Jesus, Tyler, just fuck me," Lucas gasped, pushing back hard. Tyler smirked and finally pulled his fingers out. He lined himself up and pushed in slightly, not going all the way. He didn't want to hurt Lucas.

But Lucas was getting impatient, rocking his hips back, trying to get more. Tyler stilled Lucas' hips, and Lucas whimpered. "Tyler," he whined, trying to move back. Tyler fully pushed in, and he finally heard a quiet moan. Tyler squeezed his hand that was around Lucas' neck hard, and nearly went ballistic at that one noise. Lucas whimpered again and rolled his hips back. That's when Tyler had reached his limit. He thrust his hips harshly, snapping them back in as his hand squeezed Lucas' neck. "Oh, fuck," Lucas moaned, leaning his head back.

Lucas pushed back with every thrust Tyler did, moaning and gasping and shaking underneath him.

Then Tyler hit something. "Oh, god! Fuck, do that again," Lucas yelled, pleading. Tyler almost chuckled at how desperate Lucas sounded, but it did sound hot as fuck. Tyler groaned as he did what Lucas was told, hitting the spot over and over again. Tyler used his free hand to wrap around Lucas' cock and started jerking him off.

Lucas' hands scratched at the counter as he felt tears begin to roll down his cheeks. "Oh Tyler, fuck, Tyler," he sobbed, barely being able to stand at this point. The heat pooled around Lucas' stomach, and he knew he was close.

Tyler seemed to fasten his pace, which just made Lucas even closer. He came without warning, moaning loudly. Tyler continued to thrust until he came with a groan. They both panted and sat there for a bit, catching their breath.

Tyler finally pulled out and leaned against the counter next to Lucas. Lucas tried to stand, but his legs wobbled so badly that he fell right back to where he was. Tyler chuckled and helped pull Lucas up, holding Lucas up against him. Lucas blushed slightly, his legs still shaking like crazy. Tyler smiled and kissed the top of Lucas' head.