Vodka

Tumblr prompt (kinda): "It's six o'clock in the morning, you're not having vodka."

Pairing: Wildtoonz

Luke groaned as the sunlight peeked through his curtains and onto his face. He quite literally rolled out of bed, landing on the floor with a thump. This caused Luke to groan again.

He finally got up, only to trip on the blanket that was wrapped around him and land on the floor once more. He groaned yet again. He considered just laying there for the rest of the day.

But then he remembered that his 6'5 giant of a husband would probably drag his ass downstairs anyways. He sighed at the thought.

He finally unwrapped himself from the warm, secure blankets. He hissed slightly when the cold air hit his body. He cursed silently, vowing to turn the heat up on the thermostat one of these days.

He stood up groggily, rubbing his eyes and yawning. He didn't bother putting clothes on; it was Saturday, Saturday was his relaxing day. He walked slowly down the stairs, yawning at every other step.

When he finally got to the bottom, he paused to rub at his eyes again. He then proceeded to walk to the kitchen; more specifically, the fridge. He opened it up, and his eyes scanned the drawers before it landed on a certain bottle.

Luke smiled slightly and grabbed it, shutting the fridge afterwords. He took out a glass, pouring the clear liquid into it. Luke put his hands on the table afterwards, staring at the glass. With a weak grip, he picked it up.

"Luke."

The voice didn't startle Luke. He didn't jump, falter, or even glance at his husband. The only thing he did was bring the glass to his lips.

His husband grabbed the glass and set it down before the drink could reach Luke's lips. "It's six o'clock in the morning, you're not having vodka." Luke finally looked over at his husband with a frown.

Said man was crossing his arms in disapproval, along with his own frown.

"Tyler," Luke yawned, leaning against the counter. "Six in the morning is the perfect time to have a glass of vodka. Don't you know this?" Tyler's frown grew as he poured the drink down the drain of the sink. "Okay, now that's just wasting alcohol. You don't do that, Tyler."

"And you don't drink vodka at six in the morning. Put the bottle away." Luke grumbled as he reluctantly put the cap back on the glass bottle.

Once the bottle was back in the fridge, Luke closed the door and turned around to be face to face with his husband.

"Luke, why did you try to drink vodka this early in the morning?" Luke crossed his arms and huffed, turning his head from Tyler.

"Because maybe someone didn't give me a goodnight kiss last night." He heard Tyler sigh and chuckle a bit.

"Oh? Is that really it?"

"... And because someone didn't give me a good morning kiss today."

Tyler chuckled again and turned Luke's head. He cupped his cheeks and promptly brought his lips to Luke's. When Tyler pulled back, Luke didn't look as tired.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Luke smiled brightly and kissed his husband again, wrapping his arms around his neck.