Request - First Meeting (Part 2)

Note: Requested by ThEfABulOUSninJA. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: BasicallyidoMoo

Marcel waited outside of the store anxiously. He was waiting for someone, but wasn't sure if they'd even be there. They hadn't asked to meet up or anything; Marcel was waiting on pure luck.

But luck came, as he saw the person being dragged by his friend into the store, as usual.

Brock sighed as Jonathan ran into the store. He ran a hand through his hair before noticing Marcel standing there, looking at him. "Oh, hey! I didn't see you there at first," he admitted, taking a step forward.

Marcel chuckled nervously, "Yeah. I uh, I see your friend is still dragging you everywhere."

"You mean Jonathan? Yeah, I still have no idea what he's looking for."

They both sat in awkward silence, not sure of what to say.

"Hey, uh... Would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?" Marcel stared at Brock as he processed the words.

"What? Oh, uh, yeah, I would love to," he stuttered, blushing and smiling at Brock. Brock smiled back, his face also growing warm.

"Great! Uh, do you wanna like, meet here, or...?"

"Yeah, here is fine. What time do you wanna meet up?"

"Maybe... Is 9 good for you?"

"Yeah, nine is fine."

"Great! Uh, I'll see you then?"

Before Marcel could respond, Jonathan had come out of the store and had started to drag Brock away. Marcel watched as Brock gave him an apologetic look as he was being dragged away. Marcel sighed and just hoped that he remembered about tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel waited outside of the mall. He pulled his coat over himself more, as the wind was starting to get to him. It was almost 9. He sighed and looked up. He scanned the area, waiting for a car or something to come pick him up.

Lo and behold, a red car came around and slowed down when it got in front of Marcel. The window rolled down to reveal Brock giving him a sheepish smile. "Hey," he said, leaning over and opening the door for Marcel. Marcel let out a sigh of relief and hopped in, closing the door behind him.

"I was wondering if you remembered," Marcel admitted as they started to drive off.

"Nah, I wouldn't forget something like this. Where do you want to go?"

"Nowhere fancy, but I don't exactly wanna go to McDonald's if you know what I mean."

Brock laughed, "Yeah, I get it. How about Outback?"

"That's fine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as they were seated at their table, they started talking. They both figured out that the other played video games. Brock found out that Marcel raged a lot, and Marcel found out that Brock was the biggest sweetheart of all time. They both smiled at each others words, glad they had run into each other.

"I don't think you have any idea how annoying it is when your friends are totally meant for each other but can't see it," Marcel sighed as he talked about his friend Craig.

"Oh? I think I would, considering that it took forever for me and my friends to get Jonathan and his boyfriend together. I swear, it was the most nerve-wracking thing. All of us just wanted to shove them into a closet together and wait for it to happen." Marcel laughed, stealing one of Brock's fries.

"How'd you do it then?"

"My friend Brian locked them in a closet together."

They both burst out laughing. "No way! He actually did that?" Brock nodded, wiping his eyes.

"Yeah. He went to check up on them like, 30 minutes later and he came back almost immediately. When we asked what was wrong, he just shook his head and said, "You don't wanna go in there." Five seconds later we hear a yell from Jonathan telling Evan to go faster."

They both laughed even more, and by the time they were done, their stomachs were hurting and the food was all but forgotten. "Shit dude, we gotta do that to Tyler and Craig," Marcel giggled, wiping the tears away from his eyes.

"You should. They might hate you at first, but it's bound to work. Just don't go in there in half an hour." They both started laughing again. "Oh man, this was fun. I'm glad I finally had the guts to ask you to dinner," Brock admitted with a laugh.

"I'm glad too, because I would have been way to shy to do anything."

They paid for the bill and walked outside. "Well, the nights over, sadly. I had fun, though. Maybe we could do this next week?"

"Yeah, maybe next week. And maybe we can share numbers?"

"Yeah! Yeah, that would be smart," Brock chuckled as he pulled out his phone. They switched numbers and Brock drove Marcel back to the mall.

Brock parked next to Marcel's car and turned his off. "Well, this is your stop," he said awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah."

They both sat in awkward silence until Marcel leaned over and gave Brock a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for tonight. Really." He smiled and got into his own car before driving off.

Brock felt the blush reach his cheeks as he sat there. A smile grew on his lips as he started his car and went home.