1p! and 2p! (Part 3)

Note: Short original one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: 1p! Nogla x 2p! Nogla

Nogla stared at his 2p, trying to take it all in. Well, he was mainly staring at his hair. That white couldn't have been normal, could it?

"Do you have something to say?" His 2p asked. He sounded bored.

"Has your hair always been like that?" Nogla asked. His 2p gave him a weird look before he nodded.

"Yes, my hair has always been white."

"What the fuck?"

His 2p gave him another weird look before going back to his emotionless state. "Is that all?" He asked. Nogla blinked and squinted his eyes at him, trying to think if another question.

"Do you always sound this bored?" His 2p blinked in surprise.

"Excuse me?"

"I dunno, you just don't sound like you've ever had fun in your life or something. I can sound pretty monotone too, but at least I have some emotion sometimes." His 2p blinked again.

"I have fun sometimes," he said nonchalantly (and almost offended).

"You don't sound like it." His 2p frowned.

"I do."

"Oh yeah? How?"

His 2p thought about it for a moment. "I like to call Lui- my Lui- a kid." Nogla gave him a weird look and opened his mouth to disagree when his 2p interrupted. "Let me explain; he really hates it when I do that. So it's fun to call him a kid."

For the first time, Nogla saw a small smile grow on his 2p's face. This caused Nogla to smile as well.

"Okay, I take back what I said." The smile on his opposite grew even more.

"I told you," he said. Nogla rolled his eyes at that.

"Yeah yeah, don't rub it in." His 2p almost laughed, but just stuck with a small smile.