Request - Wolf in Frenzy

Note: Requested by H2Ocosmicpsycho. This is actually a sister fic of one-shots that they did. You should go check out the originals on their one-shot book! And I hope you enjoy this one!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

There once was a wolf. This wolf was named Evan, or Vanoss as most knew him. People feared this wolf. He was vicious, and you never wanted to catch him in a blood frenzy. If you did, well, let's just say you were dead. And you did not want to get killed by him. His kills were always slow and painful, making sure you regretted every single thing you did up to that point.

There once was also a lamb. His name was Jonathan, or Delirious as most called him. He was also feared. His kills were always quick and painless, but the thing that scared you the most was his delirious laugh, hence the nickname.

These two were both equally feared and known, yes, but they had yet to know of each other. Until one fateful day...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The lamb carefully made his way inside the house. His next victim was lived alone, and this was his time to strike.

He took his time, looking at the items in the man's home. The man had many different knick knacks littered in his home. It was a shame that they were all going to go to waste in the end. Just as the lamb made his way to the bedroom, he heard a crash. He recognized that sound anywhere.

Glass shattering.

The lamb quickly but quietly made his way into the bedroom to see what the problem was. A scream was heard just as he reached the door, following with a broken sob and pleas. The lamb waited outside of the door, listening in carefully. Who or whatever was in there had his victim, and he didn't want to be caught in the bloodbath. So, he waited until everything was done before he went in to confront this person. He heard words, but they were muffled by the door.

Finally Delirious heard one last scream of agony before he took that as his cue. He slammed the door open and was surprised to see what lay inside.

Blood was splattered everywhere, practically coating the place. Above the man stood another, covered in the victim's blood. He was breathing heavily as he held the knife in his hand shakily. Delirious narrowed his eyes at the man. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

In an instant, Delirious was held up against the wall by the mystery man. He angrily glared at Delirious as he continued to pant. "Who the hell are you?" He growled, baring his teeth.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Delirious replied cooly. He was always calm, even in situations like this.

The man snorted and pulled back. "Some people call me Vanoss, others the Wolf. Now answer my damn question," he hissed, pushing Delirious back against the wall forcefully.

"Some people call me Delirious, others the Lamb," Delirious replied, mocking the wolf. The wolf chuckled a bit before releasing the lamb once more.

"What's a little lamb doing here?" The wolf questioned.

"The same as you; trying to get this guy. But you got to him first." The wolf raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why is a guy like you killing people?" He pondered, resting his head on his hand. Delirious snorted.

"Because some people need to be rid from the world. They aren't needed in this world, yet they're still here. I'm trying to fix that." The wolf's eyes widened before a grin started growing on his face.

"You and I are more alike than you probably think. Say, what do you think about teaming up? Getting these bastards together?"

Delirious thought about it. He never really thought about doing this job with someone else. He wasn't against it, and with what this wolf can do, it doesn't seem so bad.

"I think that's a good idea."

The wolf's smile grew even more as he extended his hand. The lamb smiled back and shook  the wolf's hand, sealing the deal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When most people hear the words "The wolf and the lamb," they think nothing of it. But to some people, these words have a meaning. And it's a bad one. They fear these words. Because those words represents two people that will come after you if you've done something and they find out about it.