Request - Cast

Note: Requested by amber_sketches. I'm still grounded, I just found the time to write this short one-shot. I hope you enjoy it though!

Pairing: Brynoss

When Bryce laid his eyes on Evan's arm the first time he gasped as his eyes widened. "Evan! What happened?" Evan looked down at his arm before looking back up, shrugging and giving Bryce a lop-sided smile.

"Me and Del were doing a stunt and it kinda went wrong. Landed on my arm and broke it."

"What stunt were you two doing exactly?"

Evan's smile dropped a little, and he looked down at the ground in shame. "I was jumping off the roof and trying to land in the garbage can."

"Evan!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It was Del's idea, blame him!"

"What was my idea?" Del asked as he walked over.

Bryce turned to him and put his hands on his hips as he frowned, "You getting my boyfriend a broken arm." Del's look changed from a confused look to an almost scared look.

He hid behind Evan, "Ev, please save me before your bf kills me." Evan laughed.

"I can't help with that, sorry dude." Bryce glared at Del playfully before he pulled Evan carefully towards him.

"Just don't do it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce and Evan had their last period together. That class just so happened to be art. Bryce was done with what he was doing for the day, and because of Evan's arm, he couldn't really do anything. So they sat together and talked.

Evan was currently going on about how him and Del get the idea to do their stunt. Bryce wasn't really paying attention.

One, he really didn't want to hear the story again since Del has bored him with it in 1st period.

Second, he had an idea that he wanted to do, but that required a marker. Once he had found one, he uncapped it, and began drawing.

Evan stopped him story and looked down at Bryce. "Bryce, what are you doing?"

"Drawing."

"On my cast?"

Bryce stopped his drawing and looked up at Evan. "Yes. Do you have a problem with that?" Evan shrugged and laid back, letting Bryce continue to do his thing. Bryce smiled and continued his drawing.

When it was a minute to the bell, Bryce was finished with the doodles. Evan's cast was now filled with little owls, hearts, cats, and many other things.

Evan looked at the cast and laughed. "There isn't any room for anyone to sign it now."

Bryce shrugged, "I guess it's their loss." Evan laughed again and kissed the top of Bryce's head.