Request - Parts and Pieces (Part 2)

Note: Oh my god you guys, I'm SO sorry. I put the wrong title for this one and I'm super pissed cause I just noticed it. The person who requested this was ShannonCipher1496. Again, I'm sorry guys, I wasn't thinking straight. I hope you enjoy it though.

Pairing: Terrornuckel

As Brian stayed there, Brock got more and more accustomed to the robot. Sure, it weirded him out a little still, but he got used to it. Just as Brock was getting used to Brian, Brian was getting used to Brock.

He had heard about him from his father, but hadn't actually seen him. He wasn't expecting what he had seen, because the way his father described him, he seemed like a little kid. This was a full grown adult. Then Brock explained the year gap, and Brian now understood why. But either way, he liked Brock. He was nice and always helped him understand stuff.

Recently, Brian has been feeling weird. He had no idea why, and it was starting to worry him. He first thought that there was something wrong with his system. Brock had taught him how to check on himself, so he did. And nothing came up. So, he went to Brock, since he was technically an expert.

"No, I don't see anything wrong. Everything's in place," Brock said after he check everything out.

"Are you sure? Could you maybe check again?" Brian asked hopefully.

"Brian, I've literally checked you seven times already. there's nothing wrong with you." Brian frowned when he heard the news.

"Well, if there's nothing wrong with me, then why do I get a weird warm feeling sometimes?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"A weird warm feeling? Where is this feeling?" Brock asked.

"In my chest. And other times, it's this weird fluttering feeling in my stomach." Brock blinked before breaking out into a smile.

"Brian, I think I know what your problem is." Brian looked at Brock hopefully.

"Really? What is it?" Brock's smile grew a little bit more.

"I think you have a crush." Brian frowned a little. A crush? What was that?

"What's a crush?" He asked, confused.

"A crush is when you like someone. Like, romantically. Not in a friend way."

"Oh." Brian had no idea what to do with this information. "So, what do I do exactly?" Brock laughed, and Brian felt that weird warmness again.

Was Brock the cause of the problem? No, that couldn't be it. He had been with Brock for a while now, so why would it just now show up?

"Well, do you know who you have a crush on?" Brock asked. Brian shook his head. "Hm. Well, figure it out, and maybe I can help you then." Brian nodded and Brock left to do something. The warm feeling left when Brock left the room. It couldn't have been Brock, could it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As time passed, the warm feeling Brian had grew more and more. Now he could tell that it was definitely Brock, but he had no idea what to do about it. The problem was, the only person he could ask about it was Brock himself.

"Hey Brock?" Brian asked.

"Yeah?" Brock replied, looking up from what he was doing.

"Let's say that I found out who my crush was - figuratively speaking, of course - then what would I do?"

Brock thought for a second. "Well, do you know this person? Figuratively speaking, that is."

Brian paused for a second before giving his answer. He didn't want it to seem obvious. "Yes."

"Well," Brock started, "I would think that you would first confess that you have a crush on them, and then ask them out. It doesn't have to be creative or anything, but ask nicely. If they say no, then don't worry about it. If they say yes, then offer to take them on a date or to do something nice. But don't rush yourself."

Brian nodded, making sure to remember everything that Brock had said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian fidgeted as he gave himself a mini pep talk in the head. He had no idea why he was so nervous; he didn't think that he would be programmed to have human emotions, let alone nervousness. That was why it took so long for him to finally accept that he had a crush.

He knocked quietly on Brock's bedroom door. It was late, and Brock was usually in bed reading a book at this time. He heard a quiet 'come in', letting him know he could open the door. Brock sat on his bed where he normally was, holding the book It. "Hey, Brock? Remember that crush I had on someone?" Brian asked as he sat on the other side of the bed.

"Yeah, why?" Brock put his book down to look at Brian.

"Well, I know who I have it on."

"Who?"

"You."

Brock seemed to stop for a second, his eyes widening a little bit. "Me?" Brian nodded.

"And remember the advice you told me when I asked about it?" Brock nodded, although he knew what was going to happen. "Well, I finally decided to take that advice. So uh, would you maybe..." he trailed off, knowing that Brock knew what the question was.

It was quiet for way too long, and Brian thought that maybe he messed something up. That is, until Brian saw the smile growing on Brock's face. "Brian, you're such a sap," he laughed. Brian blinked.

"What's that mean?"

"It means that you're someone who gets really mushy about lovey stuff. It's cute." Brian blinked again.

"You never answered my question." Brock laughed again.

"Of course I'll go out with you. Even if you are just a hunk of metal." Brian frowned at that.

"Hey, I was programmed to have human emotions, and that hurt." Brock laughed once more and pulled Brian into a hug.

"You're so dramatic," he said. Brian slowly hugged back, smiling widely.