Bat Owl (Part 1)

Note: Original and smutty one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Brynoss

The car squealed as Bat Owl pushed on the gas. He had been alerted that someone had just stolen thousands of dollars from a bank, and the police had just lost him. He was still running, that's for sure.

He saw someone in a mask run past his car, which caused him to slam the brakes. He got out of the car and began to start running after the guy. The guy turned into an alleyway, and Bat Owl stopped running, knowing it was a dead end.

Suddenly, he heard the guy scream, and some sort of rustle. He ran into the alleyway quickly, stopping when he got close enough. The guy was wrapped up in a whip that only could belong to one person. 

"Bryce, I had this," Bat Owl growled, looking around for the feline. Bryce smirked, silently jumping down behind the bat.

"Oh, come on, Evan. You can't take just a little help?" Bryce purred, putting a hand on Evan's shoulder. Evan turned around and moved Bryce's hand.

"Not this time. Go home, McQuaid. I can handle the rest of this." Bryce pouted, walking around Evan and eyeing him.

"Aw, come on. Even Bat Owl can have some fun, can't he?"

Evan's jaw clenched, "There's no time for fun. Again, go home. I don't have time for this." Police sirens became audible in the distance. Bryce stood in front of Evan and sighed.

"You're no fun. But hey, I know we'll meet again on better circumstances, right?" Evan made no response. Bryce smirked and kissed him quickly before untying his whip and leaving the premises. Evan wiped his mouth before dragging the guy by his collar and out to the police.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan sighed as he took of the bat suit, putting on more comfortable clothes. He walked silently towards his bedroom, only speaking to say goodnight to his Butler. He wasn't that tired, but he needed the rest.

But before he could do anything, a knock at his window was heard. Evan clenched his fist before sighing and looking at it.

Bryce stood at the window, grinning at him. Evan walked over and opened it, wishing that it would have made Bryce fall. "Bryce, what the hell are you doing here?" he hissed. Bryce only made his way into the room, shutting the window behind him.

"I wanted to come and visit you! And you know, maybe relieved some stress. You seem pretty tense, Ev. Want me to make you feel better?" He walked closer to Evan, putting a hand on his chest and running it down slightly. Evan grabbed Bryce's hand and forces it away.

"Bryce, for the last time, go home." Bryce frowned, but didn't move.

"Oh yeah? Why's that? So you can be your boring old self? Come on, Evan. I know you. You don't just want to sit here all day being the rich and famous Evan Fong, do you? No, you want something more. Something, I might be able to give you." Evan lifted an eyebrow, almost amused.

"And what might that be?"

Bryce smirked and pulled Evan closer by the collar of his shirt. "Let me show you," he whispered, his voice low and seductive.

He kissed Evan, his eyes closing shut in contact. Evan wanted to push away, wanted to tell Bryce no. But instead, his eyes eventually shut too, kissing back. Bryce walked backwards, his own legs hitting the edge of the bed and falling back. Evan's hands went to the front of Bryce's outfit, taking it off quickly and easily. "Someone's eager," Bryce giggled, still kissing Evan. Bryce fiddled with the hem of Evan's shirt before pulling it off, along with his pants.

Evan had one hand hold up Bryce's head while the other ran down Bryce's stomach slowly, eventually reaching his thighs. Bryce shivered at the feeling.

Evan pulled Bryce's head back by his hair harshly, getting a quick moan from the younger man. Evan kissed Bryce's neck, nibbling down on spots and running his tongue over them. Bryce gasped, his hands gripping onto Evan's arms. His nails dug into Evan's tan skin, causing Evan to hiss slightly and growl. That's when Evan really started to use his teeth, abusing the now pink skin until it was a bright red.

When Evan stopped, he brought Bryce's lips to his once more, letting his tongue inside Bryce's mouth. Bryce stopped gripping on Evan's arms and instead splayed his hands on Evan's chest, taking no shame in running his hands over toned muscles.

When Evan pulled back from the kiss again, a string of saliva connected their lips. Bryce grinned at him, wiping his mouth quickly. "Well? Aren't you going to do anything, Bat Owl?"

Evan growled and pushed Bryce further into the bed, "You keep talking like that and I'll make sure you won't be doing anything for a week."

A mischievous glint appeared in Bryce's eyes, "Is that a challenge, Bat Owl? In that case, I'll hold you against your words." Evan nearly snorted, but silently took the challenge. He quickly opened the drawer in the nightstand next to him and took out a bottle of lube. "Who knew Bat Owl really was prepared for anything?" Bryce giggled. Evan rolled his eyes and coated his fingers in the substance.

"Wouldn't want you getting hurt," he mumbled as he began with one finger. Bryce faltered at little, but grinned at him.

"Aw, you're worried about me getting hurt? How sweet," he cooed. Evan took the liberty to add another finger, which made Bryce gasp. Evan started moving them around, and he started smirking when Bryce started getting flustered and was squirming.

Bryce opened his mouth to say something, but moaned instead when Evan added another finger. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Bryce sent a death glare towards Evan. His face quickly turned into one of pleasure as Evan brushed against his prostate.

"Jesus, Evan! Do that again!" Evan obliged, and Bryce was squirming even more and panting. He threw his head back with a whine, "Evan, just fuck me already, please." Evan nearly snickered at how desperate Bryce was, but pulled his fingers out anyways. He lined himself up, slowly pushing in. Both of them groaned and threw their heads back. Evan's hands wrapped around Bryce's waist as he began to thrust.

Bryce's hands tangled themselves into the pillow his head was laying on, moaning when Evan began to pick up the pace. Short gasps and moans left his mouth, all being muffled by the pillow he was pushing his face in.

His back arched as Evan hit that one spot, and nothing held back the moan. "Oh god Evan, right there!" Evan continued to hit the spot dead on, and Bryce began to see spots in his vision. Tears also started to form in the corner of his eyes as Evan began to mark his neck again, now working on his upper chest as well. Bryce's chest heaved as his moans got louder, his hands nearly ripping the pillow.

He decided to put his hands somewhere else, that being Evan's back. His nails ran down it sharply, getting a hiss from Evan as his pace quickened slightly.

When Bryce's nails practically dug into Evan's back as much as they could, Evan knew that Bryce was close. He used one hand to bring Bryce's head up and kissed him. Bryce moaned slightly, one hand tangling itself into Evan's hair while the other stayed on his back.

With one last filthy moan, Bryce came. Evan was not far behind, groaning as he did. Bryce's hands went back to the pillow, and he started to pant and giggle. "What's so funny?" Evan asked, also panting. Bryce looked up at Evan, a smirk growing on his face. He brought one hand up and pulled Evan down.

"What's funny is the fact that you've seemingly forgotten something, my dear."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

The mischievous glint reappeared in Bryce's eyes, "Cats have nine lives, sweetie. You got eight more rounds to go before I'm done here."