Prop Hunt

Note: Based off of a prop hunt video from Vanoss. Moment starts at 2:10. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: Terrornoss

Evan moved his character around the map as he scanned the screen. He was a hunter, and he was searching for Mini. There was only 20 seconds left, Brian had reminded him. Evan still had no clue where he was. Mini was gloating about his spot as Evan searched the cart with the turtles on it.

When there was six seconds left, Evan still had no idea where Mini was. "There's six seconds left to go.. Time to get on Twitter and make a reservation... Nigga I'm a plant!"

As Mini screamed the last part, Evan noobtubed, getting Mini. He hadn't seen the time, and thought the round was over.

"Holy shit, that was like right after it ended. I didn't even know, I was just shooting because the round ended."

There was a small amount of silence because of how everyone was stunned with Evan's answer.

"You won the round, Ev. You shot the plant," Brian cut himself off in disbelief.

As soon as Evan heard the nickname, he blushed a little. "I did? Did I win? Holy shit!" Everyone laughed.

"See, this is the shit I'm talking about. The gods of video games just blessed this guy with the ultimate ability to do random magical shit, out of nowhere! How did that- oh my god I am saving that. That was fucking majestic. That was 007 shit."

As Brian spoke, Evan felt his face warm up even more, but a huge smile made its way onto his face. The Irish guy who he had a huge crush on was practically praising him, and he felt happy.

"I uh, I guess it's too late to say that I meant to do that," Evan giggled. Everyone laughed and agreed.

After everyone was done playing, most of them left. Evan and Brian were left in the call. Brian still was going on about how Evan won that round and didn't even know it.

"Dude, I just don't understand how you do it. Did you like, sacrifice yourself to the gods or something? Teach me your ways, I need to know." Evan laughed.

"I don't know how I do it either man. I guess I'm just lucky."

"I mean, I guess, but how do you get that lucky? Did you like, kidnap a leprechaun or something?" Evan laughed again.

"No, no. If I did, you would be here with me."

"Haha, very funny Evan. I'm going to take all of your luck away, you adorable idiot."

Evan's face was completely red by the time the words left Brian's mouth. He couldn't see it, but Brian was blushing in embarrassment from accidentally saying it out loud.

"... I'm going to bed night Ev," Brian quickly said before leaving the call. Evan sat there in disbelief before he started to smile.

His crush called him adorable!

He hid his face in his hands as he nearly squealed in delight.

Once he calmed down, he sat up again and started to edit his video, his smile growing once he got to that part again.