Request - Dominance

Note: Requested by @YouTubbs4884. I hope you enjoy this smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Vantoonz

Evan and Luke had a weird friendship. They didn't normally talk to each other, or even acknowledged the other. But every once in a while they would get together and just hang out for the rest of the day, week, or even month sometimes. Their conversations were weird, and they didn't talk to anyone else in that time.

This was one of those times. They were sitting outside eating their lunch as they talked about whatever came to their heads.

"Hey, Luke," Evan said, taking a sip of his drink before he continued. "I bet, if we were together, I would totally top your ass." Luke put down his burger, looking at Evan with intensity before bursting out laughing.

"Evan, you're a fucking pipsqueak compared to me; the only thing you'll be topping is a fucking wedding cake," Luke teased, flicking the side of Evan's head. "Besides, I'm way more of a top than you. And you can count on that," he winked.

"Wanna bet?"

Luke paused and looked Evan in the eyes. "Is that a challenge, Fong?" He asked with a glint in his eyes. Evan had the same glint as he grinned.

"Maybe. There's only one way to find out big boy," he teased, swatting at Luke's ass. Luke had his own grin grow on his face.

"You're on."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan quickly pushed Luke inside of the room, shutting the door with his foot as his mouth was occupied with Luke's. His hands wandered over Luke's chest, tugging at the shirt as he pushed Luke on to the bed. So far, Evan was winning, but Luke was about to change that.

Luke flipped them over so Evan was on his back. "Didn't think I'd give up so easy, did you?" Luke smirked.

"I can dream," Evan grinned as he tried to roll them over again. But Luke held him in place, the smirk on his face growing.

"Not so fast, Fong," he teased. "I'm not even done playing with you yet." Evan rolled his eyes at Luke's tone.

"Good luck finding anything, Patterson," he mocked. Luke's hands trailed up Evan's thighs, stopping right on the inside. He gave them a little squeeze, and he heard Evan gasp. It was almost inaudible, but Luke heard it.

"Oh? What was that?" Luke asked, leaning forward closer to Evan.

"Nothing, nothing at all," Evan mumbled, his face slowly growing pink.

Luke dug his nails into Evan's thigh, and Evan bit his lip, swallowing the moan back down his throat. "I don't think this is nothing," Luke whispered, going back down Evan's body so he could lightly kiss the inside of Evan's thigh.

Shivers were sent down Evan's spine everytime Luke did, and a moan escaped his lips when Luke finally used his tongue. "L-Luke! Luke! You win!" Evan gasped, wanting the torture to be over.

"Who said I was done with you, pretty boy?" Luke mused. Evan gulped as his face flared up, turning red. Luke grinned at the reaction and continued to torture Evan with his tongue. Then he decided to go one step forward by biting down and sucking.

Evan gasped and moaned, cursing under his breath. Luke continued to kiss all around the area, nibbling on the skin every once in a while. Evan became a babbling mess after that, his head thrown back and his eyes shut.

Luke pulled himself up to be face to face with Evan before kissing him. His fingers dug into Evan's thigh, getting another moan from the Canadian. Luke's hands trailed up and down Evan's thighs, getting many incoherent noises. "Look at you, you're a mess. And I barely have to touch you," Luke teased.

Evan opened his mouth to say something, but all that came out was a moan when Luke dug his nails into the already sensitive skin again. "Now the real question is, do I continue to torture you or do I stop?" Luke pondered aloud.

Again, Evan opened his mouth but was cut off by his own moan. "What was that? Torture you some more? I can do that," Luke grinned. Evan shook his head no, knowing that words weren't going to be of use to him.

But Luke dragged his nails down Evan's thigh, leaving marks in their place. Evan hissed at the pain, but loved every second of it. He teased every bit of skin he could get his hands- and mouth- on.

Evan was practically panting at this point; his head sat in the crook of Luke's neck, breathing heavily.

One of Luke's hands stayed on Evan's thigh while the other went underneath the waistline of Evan's underwear. Evan gasped at the feeling of Luke's hand, and quickly moaned as two hands worked on two different areas. Evan's breathing became more heavy, and his moans got louder.

With one last moan, Evan came. He panted onto Luke's neck, almost slumping down entirely. Luke chuckled and gave Evan's thigh one last squeeze before he pulled both hands back. "I win," Luke grinned as he kissed the side of Evan's head. Evan groaned and lightly smacked Luke's chest.

"You're an asshole," Evan mumbled.

"You love me," Luke replied with a cheeky grin, kissing Evan's head again.