Request - Feathers (Part 4)

Note: Requested by @Awesomeshadow. I hope you enjoy this short one-shot!

Pairing: Vancat

Even though Evan had a huge pair of his wings on his back, he still managed to hide them from everyone. He always wore a jacket to help conceal them. Sure, people have him weird looks whenever he wore them on the hottest days in summer, but he had gotten used to that look. Even though he could hide his wings, he never really went out much. Every once in a while he would, but for the most part he stayed inside.

Today, him and Tyler decided to go out just to get out of the house. They were just going to walk around downtown, go into a couple of shops and maybe buy something.

Tyler had left Evan alone in one shop to go look at some games at the one next door. After seeing the price on half of them, he gave up and went back to go get Evan. He saw Evan and was about to call out to him when he stopped.

Some other guy was talking to Evan and being a little too close. His hands were at Evan's sides, which is right where Evan's wings lay. Evan looked uncomfortable and kept glancing around. Tyler narrowed his eyes and walked over. "Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing?" He hissed at the guy. The guy looked over at Tyler and lifted and eyebrow.

"Excuse me? I'm just talking to my friend right here, isn't that right?" He said, smiling as he looked at Evan.

"Well, your friend just so happens to be my boyfriend, so why don't you back off, dickhead," Tyler cut in angrily before Evan could say anything. The guy's eyes widened and he lifted his hands in the air.

"Hey man, I didn't know. I'll go."

"You're damn right you will. Now scram before I bash your fucking head in."

The guy's eyed widened even more before he quickly left. Tyler turned to Evan, pulling him into a hug. "Hey, you okay?" Tyler asked, kissing the top of Evan's head.

"Yeah. Thanks for saving me there," Evan said, burying his head into Tyler's chest.

"You're welcome. Now come on, let's go home before any more creepy guys try to hit on you."

"And before you murder someone for getting too close," Evan added. Tyler laughed and wrapped an arm around Evan's shoulders.

"Yeah. That too," he said as they left the store.