Brownies

Tumblr imagine: Person A makes a huge batch of brownies and the gets mad at Person B for eating literally every single one of them in a day.

Note: This is a short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brock stood in the doorway of the kitchen with his arms crossed and a frown on his face. "Ahem." Brian froze just as he was about to put the last brownie into his mouth. He turned around to see Brock standing there. He quickly hid the brownie behind his back and moved in front of the pan.

"Oh, uh, hey, sweetie! How long have you been standing there?" He chuckled nervously.

"You do realize I made those today, right?"

"What, made what? I don't know what you're talking about, what are brownies?"

Brock started walking forward, and Brian blocked his path. "There's no need to check the brownies, is there?" He asked. Brock pushed Brian out of the way and looked into the pan.

"Brian! You ate all of them?! I hadn't even gotten one yet!" Brock turned angrily towards Brian. Brian looked down at the ground in shame.

"I'm sorry, your brownies are just so good, and I couldn't help it." He looked back up with an apologetic smile. "Forgive me?" Brock huffed and looked away. He tried to avoid Brian's puppy eyes, but it was no use. He sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"I guess I do. Next time I make brownies though, you better not eat any, got it?" Brian smiled and did a silly salute that brought a smile to Brock's face.

"Oh, uh, I never got to eat this piece. Want it?" Brian asked once he realized he was still holding a brownie. Brock rolled his eyes and took the brownie, popping it into his mouth. Brian laughed and kissed Brock. "You taste like chocolate," he said when he pulled back.

"So do you, doofus."

"Hey! I'm not a doofus!" Brock laughed and kissed Brian again, shutting him up.