A/N 11 (Q/A)

Heyo everyone! This here's the Q/A I promised you, so let's get started!

How old were you when you first started writing? - SeptiplierTrashX3

I was... I think I was 13? Maybe 12? I dunno, sometime then.

What was your worst fear when you were a child? What did your first love feel like? - @H20vanoss4life21

I don't remember what my worst fear was... And my first love? Well... Awkward, I guess? Like, I didn't really know what I was doing. I still don't tbh. Probably why I'm single now...

What was your inspiration to start writing? - @RiannevanderZiel

I don't really know... Other fanfic writers, I guess? The only one I can think of that really started it was WatchandLearnKid. Their stuff is absolutely phenomenal, and I still aspire to write like them.

What's your favorite fruit? - ohmwrecker-pecker

I still can't believe you asked me that, out of all other questions you could have asked me. But I'd have to say banana. I would say apple, but, y'know, I can't really eat apples, cause braces.

When did you start writing? - @StilexWrites

I think about a couple of years ago? I didn't start with YouTube; I actually started with an anime called Hetalia. I had (and still technically have) a joint account with an ex of mine (which I mean, you can check it out if you want, but it's dead).

Do you have anything to say to the people who have a hard life? If so, what? - @NHidden3

I do, actually- Listen, I don't know what you're going through now, and I might never know. But you gotta stay strong. You can make it through this. Trust me. Plenty of others have, and you can too. Please, just keep trying, no matter what.

Who's your favorite YouTuber? This the most inspiring? Who is the funniest? - @TheRuthlessSoulXD

My favorite YouTuber? Oh boy... Either H2O Delirious, Ohmwrecker, I AM WILDCAT, BryceGames, or Cryoatic. The most inspiring is probably Mini Ladd for me. The funniest is either Wildcat or Delirious.

Which ship is the easiest/favorite to write, and which is the worst/hardest to write? - TheMythicalUmbreon

This is a tricky question, because most of the one-shots I write come from a prompt, so it's easy to choose the people that would fit for it. Favorite right now is probably Terrornoss or Mininoss, but I haven't written many of those. Least favorite is probably Delitoonz and Ohmlirious (even though I haven't written any Ohmlirious yet). I'm gonna say easiest is any normal ship and the hardest is anything with Marcel.

Do you want more fanart? - Ashthewarriorfox

OF COURSE I WANT MORE FANART (as long as you want to do it, I mean, if you don't want to you don't have to, but it would be appreciated thanks)!!! Oh my god you guys, if you haven't checked out their art book, they did a drawing of one of my one-shots in there!!! It's really good!!! You should go check it out!!! Also, if you ever want to do something for me, go ahead and do it! I won't mind, I promise! Hell, you can make a sister fic to something I did, as long as you tag me in it!

Try and remember the color of your toothbrush without looking at it. - @merlilyca

Um, this really isn't a question, but my toothbrush is pink. I remember because it's been pink since forever.

How and when did you get into the BBS? - @UpFall

My friend told me to look up Vanoss, and that's how it started. I got into it a couple of years ago.

Love me? - @ImWeekes

Of course honey bunny!! I love you, and the rest of you guys!!! 

What's your zodiac sign? - akira-ruririn

Either Leo or Cancer, since they've changed the dates.

Anyways, that's the end of the questions! Remember you can request anything anytime, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!