Request - Ghosts (Part 3)

Note: Requested by a lot of you guys actually! But the first person to request it was @Winter5587. I hope y'all enjoy this long-awaited one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan woke up suddenly with a gasp. He looked around and realized he was still in the bar. It was early in the morning, when the bar wasn't open. He yawned and tried to rack his brain fit what had happened last night.

For some reason, he couldn't remember a thing. He shrugged it off, thinking he had overworked himself

That was, until he heard the voice behind him.

"You sleep well?"

Jonathan jumped, quickly turning around to be face to face with Evan. He immediately groaned and turned back around, hitting his head against the table.

Evan chuckled and pulled a chair back, letting himself sit. "You didn't answer my question," he said, poking the side of Jonathan's head. Jonathan slapped his hand away, looking up only to glare at him.

Evan chuckled, getting up and pouring himself a drink from the bar. "Your boss won't mind if I have a free one, will he?" He asked, taking a sip from it.

"I am the boss," Jonathan growled, lifting his head up. "And I do mind, thank you very much." Evan lifted an eyebrow before shrugging and drinking the rest of it.

"Sorry 'bout that. But I can't exactly pay for it, so..." Jonathan's anger had been building up, but now, now it was going to explode. "You're not that mad at me, are you Delirious?"

Boom.

"Alright, that's it! I'm fucking tired of this shit, you hear? I am not Delirious, nor do I want to be! Yes, I get it, you're an unsettled spirit, blah blah blah. But can't you go find some one else to fuck up their day? I mean, I don't know if you can leave this place or not, but I swear to god if you don't fucking leave I will make sure your life is a living hell, got it?"

As Jonathan hissed at Evan, he got closer and closer to him, trapping him against the wall. Evan's eyes were wide with surprise before he relaxed and smiled. "There's the Delirious I know; the one not afraid to speak his mind." Jonathan growled and pushed him against the wall even more.

"One more fucking word about Delirious and I will cut you," he hissed, looking over to where he hid his knife in case someone tried to rob the place.

Yes, he knew that a gun would be better, but he was way better with a knife.

Evan looked over too before looking back at Jonathan, smiling. "You know, some things never change, Delly." Jonathan just continued to hold him there, panting a little.

Evan didn't say or do anything; he just stood there, smiling. Jonathan didn't like that smile. He knew he was going to do something. But Evan was taking his time, and Jonathan was getting impatient. "Well? Aren't you gonna do anything?" He asked, glancing around.

"What do you mean?" Evan asked, the smile never leaving his lips.

"You always do something at this point. Tell me something about Delirious, somehow show me a scene from Delirious' life... Or kiss me..." He got quiet at the last one. Evan raised an eyebrow at him.

"It seems your waiting on that last one more than anything. Am I wrong?" Jonathan felt his cheeks heat up slightly.

"Yes you are, actually," he spat slightly, looking away.

"Oh, but my dear," Evan spoke, moving Jonathan's head to look him in the eyes. "I think you're lying to yourself. Kiss me if I'm wrong?" Jonathan tried to look away again, but Evan held his face still. He didn't make a move to kiss him; he was waiting for Jonathan.

"You bastard," Jonathan whispered.

"Only for you, my love," Evan whispered back with the same grin. Jonathan stared at Evan before sighing.

There was only one way of getting out of this.

He leaned in closer, closing his eyes as his lips made contact with Evan's.

Evan's hand moved from Jonathan's jaw to his neck as he kissed back, pulling Jonathan closer. Jonathan couldn't help himself for some reason; his hands wandered Evan's body, resting on his sides.

Evan pulled back, and Jonathan felt himself wanting more. Evan seemed to read his mind, as he started to laugh. "Maybe later, sweetie. But right now, we got work to do."

Evan turned him around, and suddenly Jonathan was back where he left off in his dream: sitting next to Evan as they went over the plan. Jonathan now realized he was in control of himself, but the words he spoke weren't of his own accord. But he could move whatever he wanted wherever.

So, he wandered off to the front door. He looked through the window and saw the lights of the cop cars. Jonathan's eyes widened, and he knew what to do.

"Uh, guys? We got a problem here," he called as the lights got closer.

"What's wrong sweetie?" Evan asked as everyone else looked up at him in confusion.

"There's some cop cars coming closer, and I have a bad feeling that they're coming for us." Evan frowned and made his way towards the door, looking through the window. His eyes widened as he muttered something under his breath.

"Alright!" He called out, quickly waling over to the table. "We got to get out of here, and fast. Wildcat, Terroriser, and Nogla get the weapons. Lui, Moo and Mini get the maps and everything else. Me and Delirious will stall them for long enough, and then we'll get out as well. Got it?"

Nobody answered; they just nodded and immediately went to do what they were told. "We'll meet you guys out there. Don't get yourselves killed," Wildcat said, patting Evan on the back before leaving.

Evan pulled Jonathan closer, kissing him quickly. "Thank you," he whispered. Jonathan's vision started to go black just as the cope burst through the door, yelling amongst the sirens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan woke up again, this time in a bedroom. It wasn't his bedroom, though. It was one he had never seen before.

But yet, it was familiar to him. He didn't know how, but it was.

He looked over, and nearly jumped. A figure lay beside him, sleeping peacefully. His back was towards Jonathan, so he had no way of knowing who it was.

Until the figure woke up. He yawned and rolled over, his eyes fluttering open.

It was Evan.

Evan looked up at Jonathan, blinking a couple of times before smiling. "Morning babe. How'd you sleep?" He asked, grunting as he sat up. Jonathan opened his mouth to ask what the hell was going on, but his mouth spoke for him.

"Meh. Had a weird dream. I don't remember it though." Evan chuckled, bringing Jonathan closer and kissing him.

"I love you," Evan mumbled, running his thumb over Jonathan's knuckles.

"I love you too," Jonathan sighed happily.

The screaming thoughts of questions were slowly fading, until they were no more, and he knew exactly everything that was going on.

He was home.