Request - He's Mine

Note: Requested by @IpsMoonAlcohol. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanToonz

"Hey, Jonathan, wanna play some Dead By Daylight?" Luke asked, turning his computer on.

"Sorry Luke, I promised Evan I would play GTA with him. Maybe later." Luke's jaw clenched at Evan's name.

Luke liked Jonathan a lot, but the only thing holding him back from doing anything was that god damn Canadian. Jonathan was almost always by his side and talked about him constantly. He didn't hate Evan, but he hated the fact that Evan took Jonathan away from him.

"Luke? Did you hear me?" Jonathan asked when he heard no reply.

"What? Oh, yeah, sure." Jonathan grinned at him before going back into his room to set everything up. Luke sighed and accepted the call from the group, telling them that Jon wouldn't be playing with them right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, Evan," Jonathan greeted when he accepted the call.

"Hey Delirious," Evan grinned as soon as he heard his friends voice. "You ready to play some GTA?"

"Yeah." Evan frowned when he realized Jonathan didn't sound as enthusiastic as he usually did.

"Hey, what's up? You don't sound like yourself."

Jonathan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I think Luke's mad at me and I don't know why. He sounded agitated when I told him that I was playing with you today. Do you think I did something?" Evan's frown turned into a look of annoyance as soon as he said Luke.

Jonathan always talked about Luke, and it sucked because Evan had a huge crush on Jonathan. The only thing that stopped him was how Jonathan talked about his long-time friend.

"Evan? You there?"

"What? Oh, yeah, sorry, I zoned off. Maybe you should talk to him about it?" Evan offered, though he really didn't like the offer he gave.

"Maybe. Now let's play some GTA!" Jonathan laughed, blowing up Evan's character immediately and laughing. Evan smiled at the laugh and wondered how he got so lucky to meet Jonathan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Luke, I'm ready for some Dead By Daylight!" Jonathan yelled at soon as he ended the call with Evan. Luke's attitude immediately lightened up at that.

"Well hurry your ass up or we're gonna play another round without you!" Luke yelled back with a smirk on his face.

"What? No, don't leave me! You're not allowed to leave me you son-of-a-bitch!" He laughed. Luke laughed as well and told everyone that Jonathan was gonna play soon.

"You gonna be gay as usual?" Ohm asked with an all-knowing smirk on his face.

"Of course, Mr. Ohmwrecker. What kind of person am I if I don't? I gotta drop hints somehow," Luke said.

"I swear, you should just tell him. It'll make things better since you know, you've got that so-called 'rivalry' with Evan," Bryce said, sighing.

"Hey, I do! He's pulling my man away," Luke growled before changing the subject immediately when Jonathan joined.

"Alright, I am here at last! We gonna play some Dead By Daylight or what?" He asked with a laugh.

"Damn right we are," Luke laughed back. How did he get so lucky in meeting Jonathan?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Jonathan lay in bed, he sighed as his thoughts came and went.