Drabbles (#2)

Note: I'm back with some more drabbles! These are different from the last set, however. These are from totally different stories with totally different ships. I'll probably make a full version of some of these, but for now they'll stay as a drabble. I hope you enjoy them though!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pairing: Delitoonz

Luke looked up at his friend, his eyes filled with fear and worry. Jonathan didn't remember a time when Luke looked like that; in fact, this might have been the first time he had seen him like this. "I don't want to hurt you, but I don't think I can stop myself."

Jonathan almost laughed. He'd dealt with a lot worse than that. He let out a sigh and looked Luke in the eyes. "Then hurt me. Hurt me as much as you want," he mused, walking towards him.

Well, that wasn't the response Luke was expecting. His eyes widened as Jonathan walked towards him, and he actually back up into the table. Then he noticed something.

Was that a smirk on Jon's face?

Jonathan pulled him closer by the front of the jacket. "Hurting me is the least you could do to me," he whispered. He waited for Luke to make the move, and nearly laughed in relief when he did.

The man only needed a little push to get started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pairing: DeliMoo

Tears began rolling down Brock's face as he watched his lover struggle with the authorities. He never thought that the love of his life would be a killer. He thought about all the times Jonathan had come home late, saying he was doing extra paperwork or something like that. He thought about how he ignored how secretive Jon's work was.

Jonathan struggled and yelled until he caught sight of Brock. He was close enough to see the tears. He stopped struggling and felt the guilt crash down on him. He had just completely ruined Brock's life, and his own. He knew he shouldn't have fallen in love, Brock was just too lovable. He thought about the first time he had met Brock, how he fell in love at first sight.

He was close enough that Brock could hear him if he said something.

"All I ever wanted was you and a sweet little house."

It was the truth; after had had met Brock, he just wanted to settle down, but his job sure as hell wasn't going to let him go. Which is why he continued, why he began working later and later. Once he had gotten enough to stand by their own, he was going to cut his job off for good. But that never happened.

Brock covered his mouth, hiding the sobs. He knew Jonathan was telling the truth; he could always tell.

Jonathan was pulled away by the police and taken into the police car.

Brock watched as Jonathan was driven away, his eyes never leaving Jonathan's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pairing: Brynoss

The question Evan asked next startled Bryce.

"What if I said that I liked you?"

Bryce actually had to think about that answer. "Well, I would say that I like you too."

Evan perked up at the answer, and asked another question. "What if I asked you to be my boyfriend?"

Bryce had an immediate answer to this one. "Then I would say yes and probably call you an idiot for not asking sooner."

Evan laughed. The next question he was gonna ask was a big one, one that made him nervous and worried. He thought the last question was bad, but this one seemed to be more difficult to ask for some reason.

"What if I kissed you right now?"

Bryce paused. He didn't have to think about this answer either, but it still caught him offguard. He smiled at Evan and leaned closer.

"Well you're just going to have to find out for yourself."