Win

Note: Original one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Brii7y

Lucas cheered as he passed everyone as they all fucked each other in Mario Kart. He won first place, and everyone was screaming as he laughed. "Get fucked, pussies!" he yelled.

As he was laughing at what Mini was screaming about, he felt a pair of arms wrap around him. "Did you win?" Bryce asked, leaning over Lucas to see the screen.

"Hell yeah I did! Nogla got fucked so hard, it was great." Bryce giggled, and he could faintly hear everyone in Lucas' headset.

"Bryce, take away Smii7y's controller! Make him lose!" Marcel yelled.

"He's not gonna do that, Bryce is too nice," Nogla said, and everyone laughed.

"Bryce probably has cheats with him and he's secretly telling him what to do," Anthony laughed.

"Shh, don't tell them my secret Anthony," Lucas whispered, causing everyone to laugh.

Bryce sat himself behind Lucas and rested his head on Lucas' shoulder as he watched his boyfriend play. "Babe, there's a red shell after you-"

The red shell hit Lucas, getting him two places behind. "Oh, really? No shit Bryce, I didn't know." Bryce giggled, along with everyone else in the call.

Lucas was in 2nd place at the last lap, trying to get passed Nogla. He got bombarded with items, causing him to nearly throw down his controller. "Oh wow, thanks guys, I love getting fucked in the ass at the end, it really means a lot to me. Fuck you all, you cunts." Everyone laughed, including Bryce.

Bryce took the controller from his hands, "Can I try?"

Lucas let go of the controller, "Sure. If you beat Nogla, I'll do something special for you." Bryce smiled and took his headset off, putting it on himself.

"Oh, Smii7y's bringing reinforcements in guys, we're all fucked," Marcel joked.

"What's the bet? What happens if you beat me, Bryce?" Nogla asked.

"If I beat you... Lucas has to bottom tonight."

The call erupted in laughter, and Lucas felt his face grow warm. "Woah woah woah, I did not agree to this," he said, looking back at Bryce with wide eyes.

Bryce laughed and shook his head, "I'm just kidding guys, calm down. I'm going to make him pay for dinner because I always have to pay for it."

"Aw, come on Bryce, make Smii7y the bottom bitch!" Anthony said, causing everyone to laugh.

"We haven't even gotten to that base yet," Bryce admitted.

"Yeah guys, you can't just force us to fuck! God, what is wrong with you?" Lucas asked, putting on an offended voice. Everyone laughed again, and the race started.

Twenty minutes of chaos later, Bryce flew past the finish line in first place with Nogla towing in at second. The call was full of everyone screaming until Marcel brought back up a point.

"Smii7y owes Bryce dinner now!" Everyone laughed, and Bryce looked back at Lucas. He had a huge smile on his face.

"Dude, I'm not even mad. You kicked Nogla's ass; good job babe." Bryce smiled and pulled Lucas into a kiss.

"Aww, look at the two lovebirds," Mini cooed.

"Not on camera guys! God, there are children watching!" Anthony joked.

"Facecam's not on, idiot," Lucas shot out when he pulled back from the kiss.

"Well, I can still see you guys. Get a room you two!"

Everyone laughed, and Bryce handed Lucas the controller. "You can play for the next couple of rounds, and then we eat. I'm starting to get hungry." Lucas nodded and turned his attention back to the game, ready to try and win first place.