Request - Bet

Note: Requested by ShannonCipher1496. I hope you enjoy this smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brock smirked as he showed the picture of Craig and Tyler making out to Brian. Brian took one look at it before groaning and covering his face with his hands. "I can't believe they actually did it! Damn you Craig, now I gotta do something I don't wanna do," he whined.

"A bet's a bet, Brian~" Brock teased. Brian glared at Brock before huffing and going into the other room to change.

They had made a bet about Craig and Tyler finally getting together. Brian said 2 months while Brock said 1. The month was only half way over and Brock had already won. The thing with the bets was that they wouldn't tell each other the exact details of what the loser would have to do. Brian was going to have Brock to probably hold a spider or something. Brock had only told him that he had to wear something. Which wasn't so bad at first. Until Brian saw the outfit he was supposed to wear.

"Are you kidding me?" He asked himself as he picked it up. He knew Brock liked Scooby Doo, but this was a little over the top.

It was the signature dress that no other than Daphne Blake would wear in the classic TV show. He gulped as he noticed how short it was. He did not like this at all, but a bet was a bet. And he never backed out from a bet.

He cracked open the door to see Brock waiting for him. Brock saw the door movement and smirked at Brian. Brian took a deep breath before finally opening the door fully. As Brian stood there, he felt his face grow warm as he tugged at the bottom of the dress.

Brock's eyes scanned Brian's body hungrily before snapping up to meet Brian's eyes. Brian knew that look in Brock's eyes, and it was a look he didn't get to see often.

With every step Brock took towards Brian, Brian took one back until his hit the wall behind him.

Brock hovered over Brian for a few moments before he kissed him forcefully. Brian's hands quickly found their way into Brock's hair as he kissed back with the same amount of force.

Brock's hands wandered down to the bottom of the dress, going up and giving Brian's ass a squeeze before pushing him up against the wall more. Brian moaned, letting Brock explore his mouth with his tongue. Brian's grip tightened as he pulled himself even closer.

He pulled back to breathe, panting as he looked up at Brock. Brock held a smirk on his lips as he slightly panted himself. Brian pulled Brock back in for another heated kiss.

Brock tugged at the dress a couple of times before pulling it off. Brian tugged at Brock's jeans before pulling them off. Brock chuckled at how eager Brian was before pulling him into another kiss. He pulled off the rest of Brian's clothes before he finished with himself.

Then he turned Brian over so he was facing the wall. He stuck his fingers in his mouth quickly before working them inside of Brian. Brian moaned and pushed back against Brock, wanting more. Brock chuckled and put another finger in. Brian moaned again, throwing his head back slightly. Brock lightly kissed a spot on Brian's shoulder before biting down and sucking on the spot. Brian gasped, his eyes opening quickly before shutting again in pleasure.

Brock pulled his fingers out, causing Brian to whine impatiently. Brock shut him up with a kiss before lining himself up and pushing in slowly. Brian held his breath as he got used to the pain. "Move, please," he begged quietly. Brock took no time in pulling back and pushing back in harshly. Brian moaned as his hands went into fists.

Brock kept going, getting more and more loud noises out of Brian's mouth. "Brock, I'm, I'm," Brian tried to say before he came. Brock wasn't far behind, thrusting a few more times before coming himself. Brian collapsed onto Brock, panting heavily. He looked up at Brock with half-lidded eyes and a slight smile on his face. "I'm so glad I lost that bet," he laughed. Brock laughed as well before pulling them onto the bed to rest.