Request - Gangs

Note: Requested by @Akairyuu_Shiro. I hope you enjoy this long one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanToonz

High school was a rough place. You had to fit in somewhere, and if you didn't, well, let's just say you'd be in a ditch. Every person in school was in a gang, whether it had four people or ten.

At this high school, the most "popular" gang had four people in it. The leader was Jonathan Denis, otherwise known as Delirious. His second in command was Luke, his best friend since birth, also known as Cartoonz. The other two were Ryan, or Ohm, and Bryce.

Even though they were the smallest group, they knew how to deal with the unwanted. Silent but brutal was their game, unlike most gangs, which were just plain brutal. The silent part came from Ohm and Bryce, and the brutal part was Delirious and Cartoonz.

They didn't have an official name (Delirious tried to call themselves "Psycho Laughter", but no one cared about that one), but most people just called them the Crazies. Mainly because of Delirious.

There were other gangs, too. There was Wildcat's gang, which had Moo, Terroriser, Lui, Nogla, Mini, and of course, Wildcat.

Then there was Adam's, or Seananners as most called him. His group consisted of Chilled, Gassy, Minx, Diction, Spoon, Hutch, and Ze.

The reason everyone had nicknames was to sort of hide themselves. The teachers didn't take roll often, and when they did, they already knew the nickname.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the rumors of a new kid started circulating through your the school, everyone was talking about it. They had no idea who the person was, or what they were like. All they knew was that it was a boy named Evan.

And with the new kid, all the gangs wanted to add someone to their posse.

Delirious' group was interested as well, but they weren't as desperate as the others. They wanted to see what Evan could do first. So, they kept their mouths shut about it and waited.

When Evan came, everyone nearly crowded him. But instead of answering anyone's questions, or even acknowledging them, he pushed his way through the crowd with his head down and his hood up.

Everyone was confused. Normally new kids would be curious, talking to everyone and finding a place to fit in.

This definitely piqued Delirious' interests. Evan was the only kid he had ever seen that tried to ignore everyone. Usually kids tried to fit in, to belong. Not Evan.

Evan's point of view was that he just didn't like being around people. He thought fitting in was stupid, and would rather be alone while drawing and listening to music. Those were his only pleasures in life, but he didn't mind.

Since Evan didn't want to join anybody, he was the target of two gangs: Wildcat's and Seananners. Seananners group picked on him a few times, knocking his stuff out of his hands and shoving him into lockers.

But Wildcat's group was more brutal. They would do more than knock all of his books in the hall. They'd do stuff and blame it on Evan, getting him in trouble. They'd make sure he got more than a few bruises when he got home. They'd try him up and leave him in the janitors closet for the whole day before taking him out and giving him a broken nose and maybe a cracked rib or two.

Both groups became more violent when Evan seemed to continue to ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chilled skipped down the hallway, looking around and trying to find his target.

Who was his target?