Request - Can't We All Get Along?

Note: Requested by Neko_Yaoi_Fanatic. I hope you enjoy this kinda long and smutty one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanToonz

When it came to certain things, Jonathan was oblivious. Included in this list was people who had a crush on him and people who didn't like each other but were pretending to. The two people that fit in that list are Evan and Luke.

They both adored Jonathan, but the only thing in their way was each other. Hence the reason why they have never met on real life.

But all of that changed when it was Jonathan's birthday. He asked for both of them to be there, and being the lovebirds they were, they couldn't say no. Jonathan had told them who was going to be there, including the other. So they knew what to be prepared for. Kind of.

They somehow managed to get there at the same time. Evan knocked on the door and waited, hoping that Jonathan would open up soon. "You know, you're not gonna get him," Luke said out of the blue. Evan immediately knew what he meant and narrowed his eyes at him.

"Oh yeah? Says who?"

"Says me, idiot. Just you watch." Evan scoffed and rolled his eyes, stopping when he heard the sound of the door click open.

Jonathan stood there with a grin on his face. "Hey! You guys made it!" He laughed, pulling them both into a hug. Luke and Evan laughed as well, trying to forget that the other was there. They pulled back, walking into his place.

"Happy Birthday you weirdo," Evan joked as he looked around the place. "By the way, your house looks like shit."

"You look like shit," Jonathan joked back, punching Evan's arm. Evan chuckled and sent a smirk towards Luke.

Luke wanted to punch that smirk off of Evan's face.

"Well, I gotta go to the bathroom real quick. You two play nice!" He chuckled before leaving the room. Luke sent a glare towards Evan as he sat down.

"You think you're good, don't you?" Luke sneered. Evan grinned at him.

"You bet your ass I do. Now what were you saying about me not getting him?" Luke was about to say something when Jonathan came back. His glare turned into a smile as Jonathan looked at him.

"You guys acquainted yet? Cool, anyways, I need someone to help with the streamers and everything." Luke raised his hand immediately, standing up.

"I got it," he declared. Jonathan smiled at him and pointed to a box.

"They're over there. You can go crazy with them." Luke smiled back at him and sent the same smirk to Evan. Evan rolled his eyes before turning his attention to Jonathan. "You can just stand there and look pretty if you want Evan," Jonathan said as he patted Evan's shoulder. Evan rolled his eyes jokingly.

"Well of course. I'm the only reason this party is good," he joked.

"Shut up!" Jonathan laughed. Luke rolled his eyes at Evan's stupid comment and finished with the streamers.

"Hey, Del, I'm done," he called. Jonathan lit up immediately and looked at the work he had done.

"It looks perfect! Thanks Luke!" He exclaimed, hugging him. Luke gave Evan a grin, to which Evan returned with a sneer. Luke held him in a hug a little bit longer than the normal person, but Jonathan didn't seem to notice. He pulled back with a laugh and went into the kitchen. "You guys want something to drink?" He asked, opening the fridge.

"A beer, thanks," Luke said, sitting down.

"Evan?"

"No thanks, I'm good."