Request - Pranks

Note: Requested by @DoubleTheFlavor. Before you read it, I want to say that I did not actually write this story. My friend bluejean1369 wrote it for me when I was overwhelmed with requests (I still am if I'm being honest). So if the wording seems iffy or whatever, please don't be rude about it, she tried her best. Note that I did not touch it at all. I am also sorry if this isn't what you wanted, again, I was in desperate need of help. So I do hope you enjoy this one-shot.

Pairing: SeaChaos

I don't know when it happened. I never felt like this until that day, that one day. He took it to far, but, far enough to make my life change forever. The day that he never stopped pranking me. The day that made me fall in love with him. Him. He did this to me. Why did he have to start the pranks? But if he didn't the best night of my life would have never happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Chilled?" Nanners yelled from the other room. Why is he here you ask? Well, he's here because we are all getting together. Ze, GaLm, Smarty, and Aphex are all coming soon. Nanners was just the first one. He's always the first one. I don't understand why. He comes a few days earlier and stays a few days later than everyone. I'm fine with it just it happens all the time. "Anthony?" I looked at him.

"Yea?" I lock my phone and put it down.

"Follow me." I got up to follow him to my room. He disappeared and when then next thing I knew I was having a bag put over my head and my hands tied behind my back.

"ADAM!" I yell for his help. I hear him laugh.

"You want my help?" I nodded. "Too bad." I felt him up agent my back. His arms around my waist.

"Um, Adam w-what are y-you doing?" I hear him laugh in my ear.

"Something I should have done a long time ago." I felt him kiss part of my neck that isn't covered with the bag. I jumped trying to get away.

"What the fuck Adam." He laughed more and I felt him lay me on my bed tying my legs down.  "Adam, what are you doing?" I yelled at him.

"I told you what I should have done a long time ago." I gasped when I felt something cold on my leg then I felt it go up my leg.

"Are you cutting my shorts?"

"Yes, I'll buy you new ones." I heard the smirk in his voice. God damn it I'm getting raped. I'm for sure.  He takes off my shorts. "What are these?" He moved the bag off my head. "Property of ZeRyoalViking?" I looked at him confused forgot that I put them on. "This is wrong. Your not his. Your mine." I looked him dead in the eyes and he wasn't playing.

"Adam why me?" I looked down.

"Why? Why? I moved the way to the east coast for you. I moved in a few hours away so we could see each other a lot. I did it for us." I sighed.

"Adam are you drunk?" I smelt some alcohol.

"I might had just a little." I shake my head.

"Adam untie me and we'll talk about this later," I said and he nodded.  He untied me and I walked to my bathroom locking the door. I took some deep breaths. "What was he doing to me and why do I want him to touch me?" I've never liked Adam that way or wanted him that way why now? I feel myself hard so I got into a cold shower. I get out and get dressed and walk back to my room. Adam passed out on my bed. I clean up the mess and put on new shorts. I go out to the living room and sleep in on the couch.

"Anthony wake up!" I hear someone yell at me. I open my eyes and let the adjust to the light. I looked up and seen Adam sitting there. "Good your awake. Do you know what happened last night?" I looked at him should I tell him or?