A/N 37 (Please Read)

Heyo everybody, Fay here!

And I'm sorry to say, but this is the end of the book. I can not put anymore one-shots in here, as I have reached the limit. But! Do not worry! I will make another book after this. So if you have a request that hasn't been done, don't worry, I still have it.

When will I make the next book, you ask? Well, I don't know. I want to do all of the requests I have first, and I have a lot, mind you (it's probably around 200 at this point, not gonna lie).

The other books I have will probably still keep going, so you can always check out those. I have a drabble book which is for stories about just one youtuber, and it's not shippy. I mention that because I have more stuff to work with for that, and personally I have really enjoyed writing those. Maybe you'll like them, too.

And if you haven't noticed, I deleted the Heathens book. I deleted it because I didn't like the way that it was going. I'm going to revise the book, so some of the characters are gonna be different, and you'll see some new characters in there as well. Once I get a good start I'll start posting it.

During my absence, I would really appreciate it if you don't request anything. I already have too much on my plate, and adding more stuff is just gonna make it worse.

And when I do start up my next book, requests will be open once again. And when I get them, I'm going to do them as soon as possible. The uploading schedule will be the same: One one-shot everyday. The request system will also be the same; either wait for the A/N on Saturday or DM me. Message board will also open for requests if you want to put them there. Remember, do not give me any requests right now. I will not do them.

I am cleaning out some of my requests because I have too many right now, so if you don't see your request in the next book, I probably threw it out. It's not that I didn't want to do it, it's just I have too many. I picked them at random, so please don't think it's a personal thing. You can always request it again if you really want to.

I will still be uploading fics onto my tumblr, so if you want to, the name is fayfictions (there's actually some fics that I haven't posted here on there right now, so of you want you can check them out).

I would really like to thank you all for reading my stuff and enjoying it. It really, really means a lot to me. Some of the comments I get saying that I helped you through hard times really warms my heart. So thank you.

If you have any questions or comments about certain stories or whatnot, just let me know in the comments and I will try to answer them as best as I can.

Well, I have nothing else to say. Keep being awesome you guys, and when they come out, I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots. I love you guys.