Radio Hosts

Note: This is an original one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Vantoonz

"Ready Luke?" Evan asked as he scooted the chair up to the desk.

"Ready as I'll ever be," Luke replied, giving Evan a smile before sitting down next to him. "Alright, going on air in three, two, one, go!"

"Hey, what is up guys, Vanoss here, along with Cartoonz, and this is the radio station that everyone listens to!"

"Everyone?"

"Yes, everyone."

"Even the president?"

"Especially the president."

"Just to clear things up, we're talking about the American president, right? Not the Canadian one?"

"Shut up, Luke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show was going well, as usual. At a certain time, Luke would always get up to do something, leaving Evan alone with some callers. Evan grinned to himself as he got a call from a number that he recognized.

"Hello?"

"Ten bucks says you stared at Luke's ass as he walked out the door."

Evan laughed and jokingly slammed his hand on the table. "Dammit! You got me!"

"I knew it!"

"Oh, hush, you. Do you know how hard it is not to? I mean, come on, have you seen Luke? The man is a walking god for crying out loud!"

This was why this was Evan's favorite part of the show. He could talk about his huge crush on Luke to everyone, and no one really cared. Plus Luke had no clue, so it was great.

Another call started up as soon as Luke came back, but instead of making his presence, he stayed in the doorway. He was curious as to what Evan always did when he was gone. Evan didn't notice and answered the call. "Yes?"

"When are you two gonna fuck, like Jesus man!"

"God dammit Jones, I told you it's not gonna happen! Not anytime soon, anyways."

"Well, do you have any plans to charm the devil himself?"

"Nah. And I say that because Luke's one hard cookie to crack. I wouldn't get anywhere with him, sadly." Evan did a dreamy sigh afterwords. Luke decided to intervene then so Evan wouldn't suspect anything.

"Sorry for taking so long, Ev. Where were we?" Evan jumped and quickly turned around, holding a hand to his heart.

"Jesus Luke, you scared the shit out if me," he laughed, quickly turning off the phone.

"So, how many calls did we get?" Luke asked, sitting down next to Evan.

"Just a couple, as usual. Anyways, now that Luke's back, we can go on with the next thing!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, that's the end of our show everyone! Be sure to listen to us everyday in the afternoon!"

"And if you don't, I'll kill you!"

"Luke, we've talked about this. No threatening the audience."

"Aw, come on Ev, just this once?"

"No."

"Please?"

"Puppy eyes aren't gonna do anything, Luke."