Request - SyStEm_OvErLoAd (Part 2)

Note: Requested by a lot of you guys, actually. I hope you enjoy this long-awaited one-shot!

Pairing: Terrornuckel

Brian sat at his computer, looking on the internet. His red eye scanned the screen, looking for a link that woukd work. He groaned when the same things came up. He shut off his computer and sighed.

How was he supposed to deal with a crush? He had never had one before, and  honestly, it was messing with his system. He'd overheat way too much, especially around Brock. His words would get jumbled, and he'd end up looking like an idiot. Embarrassment would set into his system, and he hated that with his entire life.

He tried looking up things to try and remove the crush, but his system refused, and made it worse. It was like his system was having a tantrum.

Brian sighed angrily and he started pacing his room. Everything he looked up about crushes all said the same thing: "Just confess!"

But Brian couldn't do that; his words would get jumbled up before he could say a thing, and he'd over heat again. "Ugh, why did I have to get a crush on Brock!" He groaned, flopping onto his bed. "Think Brian, think! What is a logical answer to deal with this?"

"Maybe you should ask him out, see if he says yes."

Brian jumped at the voice, sitting up in his bed. He started heating up at the sight of Brock standing there. "Oh, uh, hi Brock. How long have you been standing there," he awkwardly asked, laughing nervously. He mentally told himself to cool down, but the fans just weren't working.

"Long enough to hear that you have a crush on me." Brian mentally cursed himself for talking to himself out loud. Brock sat down next to Brian, a small smile resting on his face. "If it makes you feel any better, I do think you're really cute too."

That statement alone almost made Brian's system overheat completely.

"R-really?" Brock nodded, his smile growing a little. He gave Brian a kiss on the cheek.

Brian's system shut down immediately. It had crashed from that one action alone. Warnings popped up all over Brian's vision before it went black, and he fell back onto the bed.

Brock jumped, not expecting Brian to pass out. "Brian?" He waved a hand over Brian's face, but didn't get a reaction. He touching Brian's face and pulled back with a hiss because of how hot it was. "Uh, Evan?" Brock called out. Evan made his way to the room, stopping in the doorway.

"Yeah?"

"I think I broke Brian..." Evan snorted and looked over at Brian, his smile falling when he saw the condition he was in.

"Jesus, what the hell did you do to him?" Evan asked, walking in and feeling Brian's face. He pulled his hand back quickly, just as Brock had done.

"I may or may not have kissed him..." Evan paused and looked at Brock with an eyebrow raised.

"You finally did something, huh? Thank god, you two were taking forever. We were about to start making bets on you guys." He laughed before stepping back. "Just leave him here, he'll cool off on his own."

"You made bets on me and Brian?"

"Almost. We were going to tonight. But we don't have to do that now, thank god. I always loose at bets. Come on, leave him be." Brock looked at Brian one last time before getting up and following Evan out of the room.