A/N 7 (Tags)

Heyo everyone! Yes, I have been tagged again, sadly. But thanks jilly_the_gamer-17! Anyways, here we go!

1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Faythyloo, faythyloo-hoo, loo loo...

2. What is a weird habit of yours? I rip my fingernails. Yes, I don't chew them, I rip them.

3. Do you have any weird phobias? Nah.

4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone? I dunno? I'll give you a song I've been listening to a lot recently though: 19-2000 by Gorillaz.

5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? Whenever someone asks if I'm okay when I'm clearly fine. Like, I know it's because I'm normally a loud and energetic person, but when I'm quiet, people immediately assume something's wrong. It annoys me, but I don't say anything about it.

6. What's one of your nervous habits? I rock back and forth on my feet and sometimes my legs will start to shake uncontrollably.

7. What side of the bed so you sleep on? Depends on where you're looking at. Right now, since I'm in my bed, I'm on the left side. But if you were to look at me from the edge of the bed, I would be on the right side.

8. What was your first stuffed animal and what was it's name? I had (and still have) a stuffed cat named Kitty. It's whiskers and nose are missing.

9. What's the drink you always order from Starbucks? Nothing. I don't go to Starbucks. And I don't like coffee.

10. Which way do you face in the shower? The back wall.

11. Do you have any weird body skills? Nope.

12. What's your favorite comfort food that is bad but you always eat it? I don't really know? I mean, everytime we go to someplace that's not McDonalds or Wendy's or Burger King or something, I always get chicken tenders. Does that count?

13. What is your phrase or exclamation that you always say? When I'm talking to people, it's 'Oh boy'. When it's on here, it's 'Enjoy!'

14. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Pajamas.

15. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool, but now you realize that it isn't? I dunno? I don't have anything that I regret wearing.

And that's all the questions! Sorry there's so many of these, people keep tagging me in stuff. But anyways, remember that you can always request anything anytime, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!