Bedroom

Note: Based off of fanart winged-salad did on Tumblr. You should go check them out! And I hope you enjoy this short one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Delirious said his goodnights to everyone before trudging into his room. He had had a long day, and he was ready for bed. He was already in his pajamas since he had taken a shower, so he just flopped down onto his bed with a sigh. He tiredly got under the covers, yawning as he turned to lights off and went to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Delirious woke up with the sunlight hitting his face through his closed blinds. He yawned and turned around so the sunlight hit his back instead. He heard someone else's breathing, and when he opened his eyes, he saw Vanoss sleeping peacefully beside him. Delirious closed his eyes again, not fully comprehending everything.

Until a few moments later when Delirious' eyes shot open at the sight of Vanoss. Delirious gasped and sat straight up, looking around the room. Nothing had changed since he went to bed. Well, nothing except for the person sleeping next to him.

Delirious tried thinking of how this could've happened, but he honestly couldn't remember anything. All he remembered was him going to bed alone and falling asleep immediately.

Vanoss started to stir, grabbing Delirious' attention. Vanoss opened his eyes and saw Delirious staring at him with a confused look on his face. "Morning, Delirious," Vanoss smiled, sitting up and running a hand through his hair.

"Uh, good-good morning, Vanoss." Vanoss chuckled and gave Delirious a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room to go get coffee. Delirious sat there, still confused by how Vanoss got into his bed. He eventually shook it off before he got up himself, stretching and yawning before going out.