Request - Neko

Note: Requested by @AlliyahARC. I hope you enjoy this smutty one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVantoonz

Luke and Evan were not expecting an urgent phone call from Jonathan that day. They became worried when he wouldn't tell them anything, and he almost seemed like he was in pain.

They were surprised to find each other at Jonathan's doorstep. "Did Jonathan call you here too?" Luke asked. Evan nodded.

They both went in, and almost immediately heard Jonathan from the other side of the house. Though, it didn't seem like he was in pain at all. Evan and Luke glaced at each other before going to where the noises were coming from.

Now that they were closer, they could tell that these were definitely not noises of pain. They were coming from Jonathan's bedroom. Luke gave Evan a nod before Evan opened the door slowly and as quietly as he could.

Jonathan sat on his bed in only a baggy t-shirt. His cat ears twitched as his tail curled and uncurled itself. His face was pink as he stroked himself, moans spilling from his mouth. At that moment, Evan and Luke knew what was going on: his heat had started.

Jonathan's lust filled eyes flicked to the two standing in the doorway. He smiled at them before his eyes closed as another moan escaped his lips. Evan and Luke stood at the doorway, the buldges in their pants growing larger as they watched Jonathan do things to himself. Jonathan opened his eyes again, still trained on the two. "I think I need some help," he gasped out, stopping his hand before he went over.

That was all they needed to hear at that moment.

They both went over to Jonathan, eager to start. Luke kissed Jonathan as Evan got behind him, his hands wrapping around Jonathan's cock. Jonathan moaned and his tail wrapped around Luke's wrist as Evan pumped him. Luke trailed his lips down to Jonathan's neck before sucking and nibbling all over. Jonathan gasped and his head fell back, exposing his skin even more.

Unintelligible noises spilled out of his mouth as Evan went faster and Luke found that one spot on his neck. He gripped the back of Luke's shirt as his hips started moving with Evan's hand. He didn't have any time to say that he was close because everything was just so over whelming. He came with a loud, filthy moan. He collapsed into Evan's arms, panting as his ears twitched and his tail unraveled itself from Luke.

Luke sat back, watching the two. Evan caught Luke's eye and smirked, bringing his cum-covered fingers to his lips and sucking on them. Luke groaned and leaned his head back. "Don't do that to me, Ev. I swear I will drag you to my house and fuck you like there's no tomorrow." Evan laughed and released his fingers slowly with a loud pop. "I hate you," Luke mumbled, causing Evan to laugh again.

"Love you too, Luke. Now let's get Jonathan to bed before I fall asleep too."

They both got Jonathan out of his clothes and into some sweatpants and another baggy shirt. They gave the sleeping neko a kiss on the head before the headed out.