Request - First Meeting (Part 1)

Note: Requested by Ginnger_Lee. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: BasicallyidoMoo

Brock waited outside of the store for his friend Jonathan to come out. He didn't even know why Jonathan brough him there. He sighed and looked at his phone.

As he did, someone bumped into him, and he heard a small yelp and a bunch of stuff fall on the ground. He steadied himself and looked up to see a man looking up at Brock with wide eyes. "Oh my god, I am so sorry," he apologized. He started going on about how sorry he was before Brock chuckled, causing him to stop.

"It's okay, it's not a big deal. Here, let me help you," he offered. The man's cheeks grew pink as Brock handed him some items.

"Oh, uh, thank you." Brock chuckled again.

"So what had you in such a hurry?" Brock asked, leaning onto the wall. The man blushed again, blinking a couple of times before answering.

"Oh, no I wasn't in a hurry, I was just-" he was cut off by Brock laughing.

"It was a joke, don't get so worked up about it," he giggled. The man's cheeks were on fire at this point.

"Sorry." Brock laughed again and patted his back.

"It's okay, I'm like that sometimes too," he admitted. The man was about to say something else when Jonathan came out.

"Brock! I got the thing! Let's go!" He called. Brock looked at him apologetically.

"Sorry, I got to go. Hopefully I'll see you again. Bye!" Before the man could say anything, Brock left.

The man stared where Brock was before sighing. He probably wasn't going to see him ever again. He looked at his stuff before going on his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brock had been dragged to the mall again by Jonathan for another thing that he didn't even know about. He waited outside of a different store, sighing as he looked around.

He spotted the same man from last time, and his eyes lit up. "Hey! You!" He waved his arms around, catching the guys attention.

The guy turned and looked at Brock, freezing before he started to walk towards him. He had a look of surprise on his face. "Um, hi," he greeted.

"Nice to see you again," Brock joked. The man smiled a little at him before setting his stuff down and standing next to Brock. "I don't think I ever got you're name," Brock realized after a little bit.

"It's Marcel."

Brock stuck out his hand, and Marcel took it slowly. "Nice to actually meet you. I'm Brock." Marcel nodded, taking his hand back. "At least you didn't run into me this time," Brock joked, causing Marcel's face to heat up a little as he chuckled.

"Yeah, sorry about that," he apologized, scratching the back of his neck.

"You don't need to apologize. I was probably in the way anyways," Brock assured. Marcel smiled at him gratefully. "So why are you here this time?" Brock asked.

"Oh, uh, it's my friends birthday in a couple of days and I was looking for something for them. What about you?"

"My friend dragged me here to get something. It's probably for his boyfriend, but I don't know. He never tells me anything." Marcel laughed a little.

Just then, Jonathan came out of the store again. "Come on, I got what I needed!" He said as he tugged on Brock's arm.

"See ya!" Brock said in a hurry as he followed Jonathan. Marcel smiled and let out a dreamy sigh as Brock left.

Hopefully he'd see him again soon.