Movie Night

Note: Requested by someone on Tumblr. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: Vancat

It was the end of the month, and both Evan and Tyler were excited. The two had started a tradition of watching a movie together at the end of every month, and so far, they had loved everytime.

Tyler stood outside of Evan's door, waiting for Evan to hurry up.

"If you don't get your ass out here, I'm gonna leave without you!" Tyler joked.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," came Evan's muffled voice. He opened the door and smiled at Tyler. "Ready?"

"Are you seriously asking me after it took a week for you to get ready?"

"Shut up, it was only like, a minute or two. Now come on, let's go." Tyler rolled his eyes before dragging Evan out of his apartment and to his car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What movie are we watching?" Evan asked as they got to the theater.

"I was thinking the John Wick movie. That good with you?" Evan nodded, and they got their tickets. Evan grabbed their seats as Tyler got the snacks: one large popcorn with extra butter, two medium drinks and a bag of m&ms for Evan's sweet tooth.

"I swear, your teeth are gonna rot out of your head if you keep eating those," Tyler said as he handed the bag to Evan.

"Says the guy who orders extra butter on his popcorn."

"Hey, I paid for it, so shut up."

They both laughed and settled down, making fun of the commercials before the movie actually started.

Surprisingly, there weren't as many people as they thought there would be. There were a couple of other people on the other side of the theater and a couple that sat a few rows in front of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Half way through the movie, half of the popcorn was gone and all of M&Ms were eaten.

The couple a few rows in front of them had obviously gotten bored with the movie, as they were now busy with each other. Evan and Tyler were now very annoyed with them, as they couldn't focus on the movie with the moans of the couple.

"I swear, if they keep at it, I'm going to shoot myself," Tyler groaned. Evan nodded and looked at Tyler's popcorn.

"Can I see that for a second?" Tyler handed him the popcorn silently. Evan grabbed a piece and threw it at the couple. Evan frowned when they didn't stop and grabbed a handful before throwing it at the couple.

Tyler covered his mouth and held back a laugh. The couple stopped for a second before returning to what they were doing previously. Tyler took back the popcorn, grabbed a handful of popcorn before throwing the entire bucket down there. The girl screeched, getting up and getting the popcorn out of her hair.

Evan and Tyler burst out laughing, holding onto each other to keep themselves up. The couple left quickly after that. By the time Evan and Tyler had calmed down, the movie had ended. They left the theater, still laughing about the whole ordeal. "I was, I was not expecting you to throw the entire bucket, oh my god," Evan said in between giggles.

"You started it by throwing the first piece," Tyler shot out, laughing afterwards.

"I'm surprised they didn't kick us out," Evan replied as they left the theater.

"I'm glad they didn't though," Tyler said as they got into the car.

"Yeah... I don't think we can ever top this visit," Evan chuckled.

"Probably not," Tyler agreed, "but either way, that was awesome and I can't wait until next month." Evan laughed, and they continued to talk about the movie until they got home.

When they did, they just ended up playing video games together until they passed out on the couch and on top of each other.