Sleepy

Note: This is an original one-shot. I hope you enjoy it!

Pairing: Terrornoss

It was official. Brian was going over to Evan's house stay at for the convention. He usually stayed at a hotel, but this year the hotels were packed, so he didn't have a place to go. Evan offered, and since Brian was a little desperate, he took the offer. Right now, everyone was 'prepping' Brian for the time that he was going to be there.

"Don't try waking him up early in the morning. It will be literally impossible," Mini was saying. "He sleeps like a fucking log. I honestly don't know how he does it." Tyler snorted in response.

"If you're on a schedule, just drag his ass out of bed and force him to wake up. He'll probably hate you for the rest of the day, but at least he'll be up."

"Is that it?" Brian asked.

"I think so. You'll be good to go when you get there!" Moo said cheerfully.

"Alright, night guys-"

"Wait wait wait! Guys, we're forgetting the most important piece of information here!" Delirious cut in. Everyone was silent until they all realized in unison.

"Shit, you're right," Marcel said.

"Brian, this information is the most important you'll ever get about Evan. Use it wisely," Nogla said dramatically.

"Alright, cut the crap, what is it?" Brian asked, tired and wanting to go to bed already.

"Evan is literally a fucking cat."

"What?"

"You remember us saying how much Evan sleeps alot?" Mini asked.

"Yeah?"

"Well, part of that is that he sleeps wherever the fuck he wants. And he will sleep on you. It doesn't matter if there's a totally empty bed next to him. He'll find an excuse, or just do it to be a little shit. He doesn't care if you care, he'll just do it."

Brian was quiet for a second before responding. "Are you guys serious? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." He could practically hear everyone's frown.

"Dude, we're not kidding," Lui piped up. "Why would we lie about something so specific?"

"I dunno, maybe because I'm really tired right now and you're all trying to pull on my leg? You know what, forget it. I'm going to bed. Night guys."

Before anyone could say anything, he left the call. Everyone sighed and slumped back into their seats. "They never learn, do they," Marcel sighed.

"Nope," Mini agreed.

"Hey Delirious, do you know if Evan has found the most comfortable person yet, or did he give up on that?" Nogla asked.

"He's waiting for Brian, and then he's going to choose."

"I mean, that makes sense," Moo agreed.

"True. Anyways, I'm going to bed. Night guys," Tyler yawned, leaving the call.

"I think it's time for all of us to go to bed. Goodnight," Nogla said before leaving the call with everyone following.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brian knocked on the door to Evan's house and waited. As he waited, he looked around the place a little. He had to admit, it was nice.

His thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. Evan stood there smiling at Brian. "Hey," he greeted.