Request - Cheesy (Part 1)

Note: You're welcome, ohmwrecker-pecker. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: Vantoonz

Luke was taking a walk with his friend Jonathan at the park. Jonathan was walking his dog, and he brought Luke so he could have someone to talk to. They normally did this on the weekends.

There was always this ice cream cart when you got to a certain area. They always stopped at it, taking a break and eating ice cream.

As they sat there eating their ice cream, Luke looked around the area. His eyes stopped on a jogger, and he almost dropped his ice cream.

God, he was hot. The guy had shorts and a tank top on, which just showed the muscles he had. Luke's mouth dropped open, almost drooling. Jonathan was about ask what was wrong until he followed Luke's gaze. He stared at the jogger for a second before laughing.

Luke's attention was turned to Jonathan, confused. "What are you laughing about?" He asked, finally paying attention to his ice cream as well.

"You, stupid! You literally undressed that jogger with your eyes!" He giggled. Luke turned red and quickly shushed Jonathan.

"Don't yell it so loud! You you want him to hear?" He whispered angrily. Jonathan giggled again.

"I can call him over if you like," he offered. Luke's eyes widened and he quickly shook his head.

"Oh no you're not. You're not gonna do anything," he hissed.

"Why not? He's gonna see you staring at him eventually," Jonathan argued, finishing his ice cream.

"Well he doesn't need to know sooner," Luke simply stated. Jonathan rolled his eyes and looked back at the jogger, who was now getting some ice cream.

"Hey, Evan!" He called. Evan looked over at him, pulling an earbud out before grinning and walking over there. Luke groaned and glared at Jonathan, who only laughed.

"Hey Jon," Evan greeted.

"Hey Ev. Have you met my brother, Luke?" He asked, motioning towards his red-faced friend.

"I don't think I have. Hi, I'm Evan," he smiled, holding out his free hand. Luke took it, returning to smile before glaring at Jonathan again.

"I'm Luke, but Jonathan already told you that." Evan laughed and took a seat next to Luke. Jonathan got up and started walking away. "Where are you going?" Luke asked.

"To get more ice cream. I'll get you some more too, don't worry."

"But I have some-" Luke stopped when he saw that his ice cream had completely melted. Jonathan rolled his eyes and continued walking.

Evan held a hand to his mouth to stop himself from giggling. Luke frowned at the soggy cone before throwing it away. He had ice cream all over his hands, to which he made a disgusted look towards.

Evan couldn't stop his giggles, removing his hand from his mouth. "Do- do you need some paper towels or something?" Evan asked between laughs.

"Nah, I got it." Luke then started to lick his hands, cleaning all the ice cream off. Evan started to laugh again. "What's so funny?" Luke asked once he finished with one hand.

"Nothing, it's just- you look so funny doing it. You're like a cat," he giggled. Luke got an idea as he finished.

"Oh yeah? Am I a cute cat?" he purred, folding his hands like a cat. Evan started laughing again, almost doubling over.

"Yes you are, you're a very cute cat," he laughed. Luke grinned at Evan, making purring noises. Evan started patting Luke's head, still giggling like a child.

Jonathan was already standing there, trying not to laugh at Luke's antics.

"I see you two have gotten along together," he said, causing them to both stop and look at Jonathan.

"Yep," Evan chirped, looking at Luke before he started to laugh again.

"You know, since you seem to like him so much, why don't you just keep him? It's a big responsibility feeding him, I'm warning you," Jonathan said, grinning at Luke. Luke rolled his eyes, looking over at Evan. Evan giggled and put a hand on Luke's arm.

"Can I? I think he'd be great company," he said, looking over at Luke.

"Please do, I don't wanna take care of him anymore," Jonathan joked.

"Oh shut up, you love me," Luke said as a smile grew on his face.

"True. Now you guys go do something together, god!" Evan laughed and pulled Luke up with him.

Jonathan gave Luke a wink, to which Luke returned with a roll of his eyes as he was dragged away by Evan.