A/N 22 (Q/A)

Heyo everybody, Fay here! And today I have some questions from you guys that I asked you to ask since I reached 300 followers! And here are the questions!

If you could choose a ship to be real, what would it be and why? - @Dev4Days

Um, I don't know... Minicat maybe? And I only say that because I think that they would really work well together; they already do, tbh.

What's your favorite color? - @ScaredSkeletonGirl

I'vr answered this so many times it's not even funny (not that I'm complaining or anything, I just get it a lot). It's rainbow, but if I have to pick a solid color, either red, black, or pink.

Favorite happy song, sad song, song to dance to, and song to sing. - YouTubbs4884

My favorite happy song (right now) is straight up Your Love by Daithi de Nogla (this counts as a happy song, right?) Favorite sad song... Secrets by OneRepublic because I've been listening to it a lot recently (I don't know if this counts, it sounds sad... Also I don't normally listen to sad songs, so). Favorite song to dance to... Uh... Mr. Saxobeat by Alexandra Stan? Favorite song to sing right now is Fuck Away The Pain by Divide The Day.

Booty girl or not booty girl??? - ohmwrecker-pecker

Booty girl, definitely (btw I don't know what you're really asking but whatever lol)

Why?? Are?? You?? So?? Perfect??? - @ImWeekes

I'm flattered, really, but I'm nothing close to perfect irl lol

What's your favorite mcr song? - @merlilyca

Na Na Na, definitely.

And that's all for this Q/A!

Anyways, remember you can request anything, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!