Request - Fragile (Part 2)

Note: Requested by @xXangelwolfXx. I'm sorry if it's not what you wanted, I tried the best I could. I hope you enjoy this one-shot though!

Pairing: DaithideWildToonz

Daithi was happy. He was with two loving men that loved him very much. They protected him, made him happy, made him feel loved. And for that, he was forever grateful.

They would constantly go on walks with him. They didn't want him going alone, and that was fine with him.

On one of these walks, they ran into someone. Daithi's eyed widened as soon as he saw him, and he immediately shrunk back. His mouth went dry and he almost froze. Tyler and Luke noticed this and became worried instantly. "Daithi? Is something wrong?" Tyler asked, grabbing his hand.

Before he could say anything, a scoff was heard. "Aww, you have two boyfriends now? How cute," the voice sneered. Daithi gulped and felt his eyes sting. Tyler and Luke turned to see a guy standing there.

"What's your problem pal?" Luke asked. Tyler put a hand on his shoulder and lightly pulled him back. Luke shot Tyler a questioning look before he looked back to the guy. The guy payed no attention to them and looked back at Daithi.

"Just know they can't be there forever sweet heart," he said before walking off. Tyler had to pull Luke back again.

"Luke, let it go," Tyler said. They both heard sniffling behind them, and they turned to see Daithi starting to cry. Luke's anger washed into worry as he and Tyler pulled him into a hug.

"Hey, it's okay, they're gone now," Tyler assured, kissing the top of Daithi's head.

"And we will make sure that nothing like that happens to you ever again, okay?" Luke promised, kissing Daithi's cheek. Daithi nodded, and they walked back home for movies and cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another one of their walks, Daithi spotted the same person again. Luke growled and was about to go up to them when both Daithi and Tyler pulled him back. "Luke, you don't need to worry about them," Tyler said.

"And I don't want you getting hurt," Daithi added. Luke pulled back from the two.

"I'm not gonna get hurt. And that asshole deserves it," he hissed before going up there.

"Luke!" They both called out. But it was too late. He walked around the corner and heard yelling. They looked at each other briefly before running after him.

Luke had the guy in a choke hold when they got there. He had blood running down his face. Daithi pulled Luke away while Tyler got the other guy. Luke spit blood in the other guy's face as he was let go.

Tyler sighed and let the other guy go, pushing him away. The guy limped away, looking back at Luke and flipping him off. Luke returned to gesture before being pulled away by Tyler.

"Luke what the hell was that?" Tyler asked.

"He deserved it," Luke hissed again.

"No he didn't! You could have let him go and none of this would have happened!"

"Oh, and let him ruin another person's life?"

"Guys!" Tyler and Luke stopped when they heard Daithi's shaky voice. When they looked at him, they could tell he was on the verge of tears. "Can we just go home? I wanna go home," he whispered. Tyler and Luke looked at each other before sighing.

"Yeah. Let's go home," Tyler said.

Once home, they immediately cleaned Luke up and let Luke pick out the movie before they all cuddled together. "Luke, you may be stupid, but I love you," Tyler said. Luke rolled his eyes at the comment.

"Luke, I know you kinda got your ass kicked today, but thanks for sticking up for me anyways. It means a lot," Daithi said. Luke looked up at him and smiled, kissing his cheek.

"Love you too you big Irish goofball."

"I still think you're an idiot for doing that though."

"Okay Tyler, I get it. I did something stupid. Now will you please let it go?"

"Nah."

"Tyler!" Luke glared at him before slightly smacking his arm. Tyler laughed and kissed Luke's head.

"Kidding, kidding. Kind of." Luke smacked his arm again before they all settled down for the movie.