Request - Heat

Note: Requested by H2Ocosmicpsycho. I hope you enjoy this short and smutty one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanToonz

When Luke and Jonathan got home, they were not expecting to see their beloved Evan in heat. He was naked, panting and sweating as he worked himself with his own fingers. To say the least, the other two were turned on. And a little bit upset, since Evan had started without them. But they had ways to work with that.

Luke and Jonathan smirked at each other, already knowing what the other was thinking. "Evan," Jonathan cooed, "why did you start without us?"

"You were taking too long," he gasped out, his back arching a bit. Luke tsked and grabbed Evan's arms, pulling them away. "What are you-"

"Since you started without us, we're going to make sure you finish without us," he growled. Evan's eyes widened and he shook his head, whimpering.

"N-no, please-"

"Too late, honey. Already got it." Jonathan grinned, holding a vibrator. Evan tried scooting away, but Luke held him still.

"Now now Evan, if you're a good boy, and don't touch yourself again, then we'll think about it. If not, then you already know what's going to happen." Evan nodded sheepishly. Jonathan walked over, put Evan on his knees and pushed it in, turning it on. Evan moaned immediately, his eyes shutting and his head falling back. Evan started to pant a little, and then Jonathan put it up a notch. Evan moaned again, his hands gripping onto the carpet. His back started to arch again, and then it was put up another notch. Evan nearly screamed at this point and couldn't take it. His hands released the carpet and trailed to his cock. Luke stopped him from doing anything and smirked. "You lost, Ev. Now you're really gonna get it." Evan whimpered at that.

Instead of just one notch up, it was turned up all the way. Evan screamed, his back arched completely and tears starting to fall from his eyes. Luke was holding Evan's hands so he wasn't able to do anything. Evan let out a broken sob as he came, his entire body shaking. He panted as he collapsed to the ground and the vibrator was shut off.

Luke and Jonathan looked at each other with smirks on their faces as they helped Evan to their room. "Promise not to do it again?" Jonathan asked, giving Evan a kiss on the cheek. Evan just nodded, as he ruined his throat from screaming.

"Good. Now rest up, sweetie. You need it." Luke kissed him on the head and they laid him on the bed. Evan almost fell asleep immediately, curling up under the covers.