Request - Mafia

Note: You're welcome I_Am_Mister_Meeseeks. I hope you enjoy this long and smutty one-shot!

Pairing: Vanii7y

Evan could hear the sirens as he raced out if the building with the bag full of cash in his hands. He looked around frantically, looking for the getaway car. "Shit!" he cursed, stomping his foot onto the ground. Brock was late again. He was gonna kick his ass once he got back to base.

The sirens were getting louder and he was starting to see the red and blue lights of the car.

He looked around again and locked eyes with someone across the street. Evan narrowed his eyes and started quickly walking across the street.

The man turned around and quickly sprinted down the alleyway. Evan growled and ran after him. The man tried to push some boxes in front of Evan to get away, but Evan jumped over them and continued his pace.

The man got to a fence that towered over him. He looked back at Evan, who was gaining up on him. His eyes widened and he started to climb the fence. Evan got there first though and pulled him off before slamming him against the fence. It rattled and echoed through the silent alleyway.

"What did you see?" Evan asked. The man stayed silent. Evan growled and grabbed his pocket knife out of his pocket. He held it up to the man's throat, barely pressing the blade to his skin. "What. Did. You. See?" The man gulped and leaned his head back so his neck wasn't as close to the blade.

"I may or may not have seen you run out of that bank with a bag full of money in your hands." Evan growled, but brought the knife down.

"Listen here buddy, for now on you're sticking with me, got it?" The man's eyes widened and he shook his head.

"What? No. No, I- no. I refuse." Evan ignored him and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the fence. The man got out of his grasp. "No! I'm not going with someone who's in the Mafia! The police are gonna go after me too! I'm gonna get killed!" Evan looked at him with an unamused look on his face.

"Listen here kid, I don't give a rat's ass about what you're worried about. You're the only god damn person on this street, the only one who saw me. I ain't taking any chances with you. Now get your ass over here or I will not hesitate to bring my boys over here to make sure you don't say another peep, got it?" The man gulped before nodding slowly. Evan grabbed his arm again and peeked around the corner. The police were just starting to leave.

Evan sighed with relief as he watched the last car go by. "Come on, this way." He pulled the man along the street quickly but carefully. He stopped at the end of the street and pulled out his phone. "Brock, get your ass over to the end of the street where you were supposed to pick me up. I'm with someone, so don't freak out." He ended the call and looked up at the man. "Alright kid, what's your name?" The man averted Evan's gaze. "Kid, don't make this hard on yourself." The man sighed.

"Lucas," he mumbled.

Evan gave him a small grin as a car started to come towards them. It stopped in front of them. Evan's grin turned into a scowl as the window rolled down. A man gave Evan a sheepish smile as he poked his head out the window. "Sorry Ev, traffic was a bitch." Evan rolled his eyes and smacked him in the back of the head.

"Don't do it again," he growled before getting in. Lucas awkwardly followed into the back seat.

"So what's the deal with the kid back there?" Brock asked.

"Hey, I'm not a kid," Lucas finally snapped. Evan felt a smirk grow on his face.

"Nice attitude," Brock snorted as he glanced at Evan.