Request - Fuck Up (Part 1)

Note: Requested by I_Am_Mister_Meeseeks. I hope you enjoy this smutty one-shot!

Pairing: 2p! Vancat

Vanoss slammed the door open, pulling the whimpering Wildcat inside and shoving him against the wall. "You had one fucking job, didn't you? What was that job?"

"Make sure the guards don't get in..."

"And what did you do?"

"Accidentally let the guards in... I'm really sorry Vanoss, my fingers slipped a-and the thing fell and broke, a-and-"

"I don't want to hear your sorry ass excuse," Vanoss hissed, causing Wildcat to flinch. Vanoss was suddenly pulled off by Moo.

"Hey, give the kid a break, huh? He's already in a constant mental breakdown, don't make it worse."

"Why do you care?" Vanoss snapped, getting into Moo's face. Moo's facial expression never changed as he pulled out a cigarette, lit it, and blew smoke into Vanoss' face.

"I don't. I just like ruining your fun. Plus it's annoying hearing loud crying all the time. Maybe you should find some other way to take out your anger." He blew some more smoke into Vanoss' face before walking away.

Vanoss turned to the still shaking Wildcat as a smirk began to appear on his face. "Maybe he's right. I should find another way of taking out my anger on you." Wildcat gulped and shrunk down a bit.

"W-what are you gonna do?" Vanoss' smirk seemed to grow as he pulled him into his bedroom. "V-Vanoss?" Vanoss pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top of him.

"I'm going to fuck got so hard not won't be walking for a month," he hissed in his ear. Wildcat's cheeks turned pink instantly.

"W-wha-" he was cut off by Vanoss grabbing his cheeks and kissing him harshly. Wildcat's eyes widened and closed as Vanoss pushed him into the bed even more. Vanoss' hands wandered over Wildcat's body, pulling all of his clothes off.

Wildcat blushed even more when he realized that he was completely naked and Vanoss still had his clothes on. Vanoss smirked and slowly removed his clothes. Wildcat's eyes wandered over Vanoss' body, blushing even more when they went down.

Vanoss crawled on top of Wildcat again, kissing him harshly once more. Wildcat kissed back this time, but lightly. Vanoss' lips trailed to Wildcat's neck. He started biting and sucking on it, smirking when he heard moans escape from Wildcat's mouth. They were quiet, but still audible.

Vanoss' hands wandered over Wildcat's body, feeling all the scars he had. Vanoss pulled back from the kiss and nearly laughed at how dazed Wildcat looked.

He put two fingers in his own mouth, slathering them in saliva before pulling them out slowly. He pulled himself up before putting a hand on Wildcat's shoulder and started with the first finger.

Wildcat bit his lip, looking elsewhere in the room. Vanoss used his free hand to turn Wildcat's face to look at him. "You're gonna be looking at me the entire time, sweetheart. Better get used to it." Wildcat blushed at the nickname before gasping as Vanoss added another finger.

Once his finger brushed up against something, Wildcat let out another quiet moan. "Oh? Did I find something?" Vanoss teased, brushing the spot again. Wildcat could only nod, as the moan from his mouth left his lips before he could say anything else. A third finger was added, causing Wildcat to wince at the pain. Vanoss drew his fingers back and just admired the man below him.

Wildcat's face was flushed, his lips were puffy as soft pants left them, and his eyes were half-lidded with something Vanoss had never seen before. He didn't dwell on it too much; he had a promise to make.

He didn't both taking his time in pushing in. Wildcat gasped, throwing his head back slightly. Vanoss waited a few seconds, but didn't wait for Wildcat's call. He pulled back and slammed back in with a smirk on his face. Wildcat cried out, his hands gripping the sheets of the bed. Vanoss continued to thrust harshly. Cries and moans left Wildcat's mouth as his back began to arch off the bed.

When Vanoss thrust in at a certain angle, a scream nearly ripped from Wildcat's throat. "Oh god, r-right there! Vanoss- Fuck!" Vanoss had never heard Wildcat curse before, but the sound was practically music to his ears. He continued at that angle and pace, loving the sounds that left Wildcat's mouth. Tears were falling down Wildcat's cheeks as he gasped for air.

His mouth hung open in a silent scream as he came. Vanoss continued to thrust, the cries and sobs coming from Wildcat's mouth starting to crack. Vanoss came inside Wildcat with a groan, panting afterwords. He looked down at Wildcat, who shook as tears ran down his face.

Vanoss pulled out, nearly tripping over his own feet. He crawled over Wildcat and grabbed his face. "Don't fuck up next time, got it?" Wildcat could barely nod as heavy breaths still left his mouth.

Vanoss glanced down at the now puffy and cracked lips of the man below him. He licked his lips before pulling Wildcat into a heated kiss. Wildcat's eyes fluttered shut as he kissed back, his hands reaching up and tangling themselves into Vanoss' hair.

A knock was heard at the door, and Vanoss growled underneath his breath as he sat up. "What?" he snapped.

"Are you two done fucking in there? Because Lui and Nogla say they have another heist we could do." It was Moo, as always.

"We'll be out in a moment. Tell everyone to get ready."

"Got it. Also, could you two be a little quieter? We had to cover Marcel's ears because we didn't want him to hear." Wildcat blushed heavily at the words, but Vanoss didn't seem to be fazed.

"Shut up and get everyone ready."

He listened as the footsteps outside his door became faint until there was nothing to be heard. He got up and started getting dressed. "Come on, get your ass up."

Wildcat tried to stand, but his legs were so wobbly that he fell right back on the bed. Vanoss sighed before grabbing Wildcat's clothes and helping him get dressed.

Once he was, Vanoss held Wildcat up and walked out with him.