Request - Insane (Part 2)

Note: Requested by horror_or_scary_. I hope you enjoy this long one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan and Evan were happy. Hoodini wasn't there anymore, and things were just great between the two.

But things never stay like that, do they?

Jonathan started getting more and tired all of a sudden. Sleep couldn't have been the issue because he never woke up in the middle of the night. But soon, bags were underneath his eyes and he could barely stay awake. He would take naps during his break, and would immediately pass out on the couch when he got home.

Evan was worried for him. They never got to spend time with each other as much because Jonathan was always tired.

Jonathan had tried everything from pills to special pillows, but nothing has worked. Evan thought maybe the stress from his job was getting to him, but Jonathan loved his job. The only time he stressed was when Evan was in there, and now he was out.

One night, Evan woke up in the middle of the night. He realized that Jonathan wasn't in bed with him. Confused, he got up to find him.

He found him in the basement mumbling to himself. Evan cautiously walked up to him, concerned. "Jonathan?" He asked, putting a hand on Jonathan's shoulder. Jonathan stiffened up before he fell over, snores escaping his mouth.

Evan stepped back, surprised at what has happened. He picked Jonathan up bridal style and brought him to bed before slipping under the covers and falling asleep himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Evan woke up, Jonathan was still there, sleeping. Evan let out a sigh of relief and kissed Jonathan's cheek. Jonathan yawned and turned on his side, opening his eyes. "Morning Evan," he greeted, yawning again.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" Evan asked, although he did remember what had happened the night before.

"A little bit better. What about you?"

"Woke up in the middle of the night and uh... Do you know if you sleepwalk, by any chance?" Jonathan gave him a weird look before shaking his head and sitting up.

"No, why?"

"Because I found you in the basement mumbling to yourself. When I touched you, you froze and fell over. I had to carry you back up here."

Jonathan squinted at him. He grabbed his glasses of the night stand and put them on to look at Evan more clearly. "What? Are you serious?" Evan nodded.

"Yeah. It was weird. You sure you don't sleepwalk? Or talk?"

"I'm absolutely positive," Jonathan replied. "Never in my life have I ever sleptwalked or talked. Did you hear what I was mumbling?"

"No, it was too quiet for me to hear." Jonathan stopped to think for a second. He mumbled to himself how this could be, but couldn't think of anything that worked.

"I honestly don't know Evan," he said finally. "Hopefully it'll go away soon, but I don't know." Evan just nodded before getting up out of bed.

"Want me to make breakfast for you?" He asked. Jonathan smiled and laughed a little, shaking his head.

"Let me make it with you."

"Promise you won't burn the kitchen down this time?"

"First off, that was only one time. Secondly, shut up!" They laughed as Jonathan got up, following Evan downstairs.