Color Blind

Tumblr prompt: "If you ask me "What color is this?" One more time I will punch you out don't think I won't."

Note: Short one-shot. Enjoy!

Pairing: Terrornoss

Brian was so close to punching Evan in the face. The reason being was that Brian was color blind, and Evan liked to torture him by asking what color was what.

"Hey, hey Brian, what color is this?" Evan asked as he held up a blue notebook. Brian glared at the object.

"Gray."

"Wrong! It's blue." Brian let out an irritated groan as Evan grinned and laughed.

"Hey, Brian-"

"Evan, if you ask me "What color is this?" One more time I swear to god I will punch you."

Evan became silent and his grin faded. Brian let out a relieved sigh and started walking to his class with Evan in tow. Evan's grin soon came back.

"Hey, Brian?"

Brian stopped and looked at Evan. "Yeah?" Evan held up a red sharpener.

"What color is this?"

Brian took no time in turning his hand into a fist and connecting it to Evan's face. Evan stumbled back, tripping over his feet and landing on his ass. Brian's eyes widened as soon as he saw something trickle out of Evan's nose. "Oh, shit! I'm sorry Evan, I didn't mean to punch you that hard!" He grabbed one of Evan's hands and pulled him up.

Evan put a hand up to his nose and felt the blood. He pulled his hand back and stared at it like he had never seen blood before. Brian grumbled to himself for being an idiot as he dragged Evan to the clinic.

There, Evan got a napkin and some ice for his nose. Brian apologized again, feeling really bad about it. Evan just laughed it off. "Hey, don't worry about it. I still love you, so it's no big deal." Brian sighed and rolled his eyes before kissing Evan on the cheek.

"It's still your fault for being an idiot." Evan laughed again and pulled Brian into a hug.

"Oh, by the way Brian," he said, pulling back. "I have another question for you." he held the hand with dried blood on it. "What color is this?" Brian had to stop himself from punching Evan again.

"I'm leaving you." Evan laughed loudly and pulled Brian back from walking out.

"No, wait! I'm sorry, I'll stop." Evan pulled Brian into a kiss, and for a split second Brian's brain stopped working. When Evan pulled back, Brian's face was a light pink. "Better?" he asked with a smirk. Brian glared at him and huffed, crossing his arms.

"A little..."

"A little? Do we need a round in the bedroom-"

Brian cut him off by hitting Evan's chest and covering his mouth. "Evan!" he hissed. Evan laughed and pulled the hand off of his mouth.

"Kidding, kidding. Come on, we're gonna be late to class." Evan hopped off of the table he was sitting on and grabbed Brian's hand before pulling him out of the room.