One Hell of a Party

Tumblr prompt: I'm an antisocial sophomore and got dragged to a party by my older sibling (who's a senior) and suddenly I'm in a closet with the most hottest, popular senior making out with him/her while playing Seven minutes in Heaven. The door opens and everyone sees us making out.

Pairing: Brynoss

Leave it to Jonathan to drag his antisocial younger brother who is a sophomore to a party filled with seniors and then leave him by himself.

Bryce mumbled to himself as he stood in the corner of the room. He took a sip of his drink (which was water) every once in a while. He didn't even like parties. He didn't know why he let his brother drag him to this one, let alone any.

"Hey, you! Blondie in the corner!"

Bryce's eyes scanned the room before they landed on a guy with blue hair. "You look lonely over there. Wanna come and join our game?" Bryce made a disgusted look on his face before shaking his head. The guy frowned and left the room. Bryce sighed and took another sip of his drink.

Soon the guy returned, but he brought reinforcements. Well, reinforcement. As soon as Bryce laid his eyes on the other guy, he nearly choked on his drink. Evan Fong, the most popular senior at the school. And holy shit, was he hot.

Him and the blue haired guy made their way towards Bryce. "Evan, do your thing." Evan rolled his eyes and sighed.

"Look, you don't have to join if you don't want to, we have enough people to play. But hey, if you do wanna join, don't be afraid to." His friend didn't seem pleased with his answer and smacked his arm.

"Evan, you were supposed to get him to play, not make him shrug it off!"

Evan rolled his eyes, "Shut up Craig. You shouldn't even be forcing people to join shit they don't want to." Craig glared at him before looking back over to Bryce.

"So? You wanna join or what?" Bryce finished the rest if his drink and set his cup down.

"You know what? I'll join."

Craig grinned and grabbed Bryce's arm, pulling him into another room. Evan sighed and rolled his eyes once more before he followed.

Bryce was set next to Craig and another guy who had black hair and glasses. Evan sat in front of Bryce.

"Alright! Nice to have everyone here," Craig said, clapping his hands. Everyone rolled their eyes at him, which Craig paid no attention to. "We all know how to play Spin the Bottle, correct? Well this one's gonna be a bit different. Instead of having to just kiss the person, you gotta do Seven Minutes in Heaven, got it?"

Bryce immediately regretted joining, but he stayed there nonetheless.

Craig took the bottle in his hand, "We're gonna go that way," he said, pointing in the opposite direction of Bryce. Bryce almost let out a sigh of relief, but held it back.

Craig spun it, and it landed on a guy that was two people away. Craig immediately blushed, and everyone else cheered. The other guy didn't seem very pleased, as he grumbled about how the game was rigged before he dragged Craig to a nearby closet.

The whole group got up and walked to the closet to get the two out. The two were in a heated make out session, almost starting to undress. Luckily Bryce was in the back and didn't see much, but the guy who was on the other side of him opened the door, and seemed very disturbed and almost traumatized afterwords.

When it was Evan's turn, everyone held their breath, including Bryce. The bottle slowed down, and Bryce's eyes widened when it landed on him. He looked up to Evan, who seemed just as surprised. The group cheered as Evan got up and pulled Bryce up with him. They walked into the closet before closing the door behind them.

It was silent between the two before Evan spoke. "Before we start, what's your name?"

"Bryce..."

Bryce couldn't see very well, but he could just make out Evan's grin growing.

Before Bryce knew it, Evan's lips were on his, and Evan's hands were holding him up. Bryce blinked for a couple of seconds before his eyes fluttered shut and he kissed back. His hands pulled and tugged at Evan's hair as he moaned slightly. Evan pulled back to make marks on Bryce's neck. Bryce gasped and let his head fall back, hitting the wall behind him. Evan's hands wandered underneath Bryce's shirt, making Bryce shiver and gasp once again.

It was starting to get hot, and a little voice in the back of Bryce's head wanted to make it hotter.

He pulled Evan off of his neck and collided their lips together. The surprise force made Evan fall back, so now Bryce was practically on top of him. Evan stared up at Bryce before grinning and kissing back, pulling Bryce closer. Their bodies were pressed right up against each other. One of Evan's hands held Bryce up by his ass as they other went underneath Bryce's shirt again and started crawling up his back.

A cold rush of air passed through both Evan and Bryce as the doors were opened. Bryce only opened his eyes when he heard a familiar voice yell out his name.

"BRYCE DENNIS, WHAT THE ABSOLUTE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"

Bryce was forcefully pulled away from Evan. "We are going home right now-"

"Woah, woah, Jonathan, what's the problem?" Craig asked, coming in from the back of the crowd.

"What's the problem? WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? This fuckass is making out with my little brother, who is only a sophomore by the way, that's the problem!"

Bryce was pulled away from Jonathan's grip by Evan. "Dude, chill out. One, it was a game, and two, he joined. He doesn't need someone to tell him what to do." Jonathan was just about to yell at Evan when Bryce stepped up in between them.

"Jonathan, leave him alone. He's right, I joined." Jonathan stared at Bryce like he had three heads. He then shook his head, sighed, and grumbled to himself before stomping away. Everyone was staring at Bryce in shock.

"You're only a sophomore?" Craig asked. Bryce nodded shyly. Everyone continued staring at him before Craig starting laughing. "Dude, you're the best fucking sophomore I've ever met!" Everyone else started laughing and agreeing, giving Bryce high fives. Bryce was extremely confused by the outcome, but didn't say anything.

"Well, I think this game is over," the guy who was sitting next to Bryce said. Everyone agreed and walked off, laughing and talking. Or, at least almost everyone.

Bryce heard a cough behind him, and he turned around. Evan was smiling at him slightly. "Uh, sorry for getting you in trouble with your brother. I had no idea, really." Bryce smiled back and shook his head.

"Don't be sorry, it was my fault. But you do owe me something now." Evan lifted an eyebrow, a bit confused.

"Oh really now? And what's that?" Bryce's smile widened a little bit before he pulled Evan down and kissed him.

"You owe me a date," he said as he pulled back. Evan blinked in surprise before smiling and laughing.

"Deal." He wrapped his arm around Bryce's waist. Bryce giggled a little bit as Evan walked him towards where everyone else was.