Request - Kidnapped

Note: Requested by leajamjam. I hope you enjoy this smutty one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVantoonz

It started as a simple accident.

Jonathan and Luke were at the store, looking for stuff to make dinner with. They weren't watching where they were going and bumped into someone, making them drop their stuff.

At first, they didn't look to see who it was, as they went to pick up their stuff. "Shit, sorry about that-"

Their words became caught in their throats when they finally saw the face of the man they ran into.

He was gorgeous. They couldn't even begin to describe him; he was that pretty. The man smiled at them, taking his stuff from their hands and thanked him. Jonathan and Luke glanced at each other, knowing exactly what the other was thinking. "You're welcome," they both said, stumbling over there words slightly. The man chuckled before walking away and waving slightly.

"Holy shit," Jonathan breathed out.

"You can say that again."

"Holy shit."

They quickly got out of the store and into the car to talk about the pretty guy.

"I swear he was an angel," Luke gasped, leaning his head back against the seat.

"He's a damn blessing to this world."

"God, we just met the guy and are already drooling over him," Luke chuckled.

"Why wouldn't we? Did you see that man? He's beautiful!" Jonathan exclaimed, throwing his hands in the air for emphasis.

"We have to find him again," Luke declared. Jonathan nodded, agreeing with him completely.

"We gotta get him with us, one way or another."

That sentence alone sparked something in Luke's mind. He grinned and turned to look at Jonathan. "I have a very stupid, slightly illegal idea. You up for it?" Jonathan stared at him, trying to think of what Luke was thinking of. When he got it, he grinned back and nodded.

"Hell yeah. Let's go get that beautiful son of a bitch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Evan was back at the store for a second time that week. He normally wouldn't have, but his cat somehow got into the pantry and opened some bags of stuff, getting it all over the floor. It was late, and he was tired, but he wasn't intent on going hungry.

He yawned as the cashier rang up his items, handing the bags over and telling him to have a good night. He waved instead of actually responding and walked out.

As he began to go to his car, he failed to notice the two men behind him sneaking up. He opened the trunk of his car and out the bags in.

As soon as he closed it, he was hit in the back of the head. He was knocked out cold, and he slumped over the trunk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Evan woke up, his hands were tied above his head and he was laying on a bed. His vision was blurry, and he wasn't aware of what was going on. All he knew was that his head was hurting like a bitch, and his wrists were starting to hurt too. He groaned and leaned his head back against the bed frame.

At that moment, the door opened. Evan finally opened his eyes to see a man standing there. He recognized him as one of the ones he ran into at the store a couple of days back. The second one walked in right after and shut the door. They both wore grins on their faces.

"Hello beautiful," one purred.

"How'd you sleep, princess?" the other asked.

Evan looked between the two, trying to figure out what exactly was going on. The first one chuckled at Evan's amused state and walked up to him. He lifted Evan's chin up with his finger, smirking. "Don't worry baby doll, we're gonna make you feel so good," he promised. Evan gulped and felt heat rush to his cheeks.

The other one pushed the first out of the way and crawled on top of Evan. "The name's Jonathan. The other one is Luke. Shall we ask for your name, or do we have to get it out of you?" Evan gulped again, but didn't say anything. "Shy, are we? Well, we can fix that, right Luke?" Luke snickered.

"We sure can, Jonathan."

Jonathan grinned and cupped Evan's face, holding his head still. He leaned forward, pressing their lips together. Evan struggled against him. When Jonathan began palming Evan through his pants, Evan stopped struggling. Jonathan grinned into the kiss and continued doing it. Eventually, Evan began squirming underneath him, and his breaths were heavier than before.

"Untie him, Jon. I wanna see what he does," Luke said. He had already began pleasuring himself at this point. Jonathan did so, and Evan wrapped his arms around Jonathan's neck. Jonathan pulled back from the kiss and began kissing Evan's neck. He rolled his hips into Evan's, getting more and more noises. "Fuck, you sound so pretty," Luke groaned.

"Luke, get over here," Jonathan instructed. He didn't want to leave his friend out of this. Luke grinned and managed to squeeze himself behind Evan. He did the same thing as Jonathan, and Evan got louder. His head fell back as he began panting. Luke undid his pants, and Jonathan worked off Evan's. Jonathan got up off the bed real quick to get the lube. Luke stayed, kissing Evan's neck and teasing Evan. Evan whimpered and pushed back against Luke. Jonathan tossed Luke the lube and pulled Evan towards him. He kissed Evan again as Luke began prepping himself up.

Evan gasped as Luke pushed in suddenly. He gripped onto Jonathan's shoulders in surprise, panting. Luke groaned, wanting to make more sounds out of him. Evan pushed back, which caused Luke to grab onto Evan's hips and thrust slowly. Evan groaned, resting his head on Jonathan's shoulder. Jonathan himself had started jacking off at the sight in front of him. "Keep going baby, I wanna hear you," Jonathan gasped out. Evan's eyes were clenched shut as he began moving back in rhythm with Luke's hips.

When Luke was getting tired of the same old pace, he quickly snapped his hips forward to see what would happen. Evan moaned loudly, throwing his head back. "Fuck!" he gasped, harshly pushing back. Luke growled and began hitting that spot again and again. Jonathan pulled Evan's head up by his hair and kissed him with all his might. His other hand began jerking Evan off, which was sending Evan into almost pure bliss. He bit his lip hard, which almost made it bleed.

As soon as Luke bit down on Evan's neck, Evan was done for. He moaned loudly as he came, his nails digging into Jonathan's shoulders. Luke and Jonathan weren't far behind, Luke coming undone with one final thrust and Jonathan having to finish himself off. Luke pulled out, and Evan practically collapsed onto Jonathan. Jonathan and Luke chuckled before kissing Evan's head. "Good job princess," Luke murmured, kissing Evan's shoulder.

"Hope you liked that, because that's how it's gonna be around here," Jonathan mused as he ran his fingers through Evan's hair.

Evan didn't know how to respond; yes, these people were crazy, but damn, that was the best sex he's ever had. And now, they were practically treating him like a queen.

Maybe this wouldn't be so bad.