A/N 8

Heyo everybody! Today I just wanted to say some stuff that happened recently.

Today, I lost my phone.

My phone had everything on it, including Wattpad. Right now I am using my computer to write this, but it is very awkward since I don't really know how to use Wattpad on the computer. It's very different from the phone version. Now this doesn't mean that I wont be posting as often. I will try my best to keep posting, and hopefully I'll be able to fully figure the computer out. Also, to my group of friends on here: I haven't set up Skype yet on my computer because it's not working, so  don't think I will be able talk to you guys for a while (that is if I don't find my phone by tomorrow).

Phone aside, I want to let some of you know that I have finally posted the first part of Heathens! Some of you have seen it, others have not. You should go check that out since so many of you wanted it!

Some of you may have noticed that There was another thing that I posted that was called 'Wasteland'. I posted that separately because it wasn't a shipping one-shot and because I have no idea how many parts there are going to be since they are based off of fanart fro Tumblr. You can go check that out if you want.

Also, would you guys be willing to read some non-BBS stories? They wouldn't be of any fandom, and they would most likely be creepypastas, or horror stories. I've been wanting to write some for a little while now, but I had no idea if you guys would want to read them. So would you?

Oh, and one more thing: someone requested a terrornuckel one-shot that had something to do with kidnapping? I can't find the request or who wanted it. If you're the one who wanted it, if you could elaborate on it, that would be great, thank you.

Anyways, remember that you can request anything anytime, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the one-shots!