Request - Insane (Part 1)

Note: Requested by @alexessa1. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OVanoss

Jonathan walked down the hall, looking for cell number 123. His new patient was in there. He finally found it and opened the door quietly. He scanned the room, finding his patient. His patient sat in the middle of the room huddled in a ball. When he shut the door behind him, his patient looked up. He looked as though he had been crying.

"Evan Fong?" Jonathan asked. Evan nodded. Jonathan smiled at him slightly before walking up to him and sitting down. "Hello, Evan. My name's Jonathan, and I'm going to be taking care of you, okay?" Evan nodded again, sniffling and wiping his eyes. "I'm going to ask you some questions, and you're gonna have to answer honestly, okay?" Evan nodded once more. "Alright, here we go. You have someone in your head, correct? Can you tell me about them?" Evan's eyes widened and he started shaking his head. "No? Why not?"

"Because he's afraid that you'll find out his tricks," Evan whispered, his voice cracking.

"Who's tricks? Evan, if you want me to help, you've gotta talk to me. I promise I won't find out their tricks if you tell me who." Evan took in a deep, shaky breath before replying.

"He calls himself Hoodini."

"Like the magician?" Evan nodded. "What kind of tricks does he have?"

"His most famous one is his disappearing act."

"How does he do that?"

"I'm not allowed to say."

"Why not? I mean, I know you're supposed to keep a magician's secret and all, but is that the only reason you're keeping quiet?"

Evan paused, and his eyes started filling up with tears again. "I'm not allowed to say because he'll hurt me and others," he choked out. He started to cry. Jonathan knew that he wasn't supposed to do this, but he pulled Evan into a hug anyways. Evan sobbed into Jonathan's shoulder as Jonathan comforted him.

"Don't worry Evan, we'll get rid of him, okay?" Evan nodded as he pulled back from the hug. Jonathan smiled at him before getting up. "I have to go check up on some other patients, but I'll come back tomorrow, okay?" Evan nodded as he pulled himself back into a ball.

As Jonathan left the room, he sighed. He really wanted to help Evan out, but he just didn't know how.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In only a month, Evan had gotten more responsive to Jonathan's questions. He still wouldn't answer anything about Hoodini, but he answered other questions.

Today was Jonathan's day off. Or so he thought. At lunch time, he got a call from work. "Dr. Dennis, we need you back here. Now." Jonathan didn't know what had happened, but the urgency their voice was enough to convince him. He quickly grabbed his stuff and rushed there.

"What happened?" He asked once he got there, panting from the rushing he did to get there.

"Evan got out of his cell. We're trying to get him back, and we think that you can do it."

"Do you know where he is?"

"Yeah, he's in one of the storage rooms. We've got him surrounded, but he won't come out. I'll show you." They rushed to the scene. It was a huge storage room. Boxes filled the room, along with some tables, chairs, and other things. They let Jonathan go in by himself.

"Who goes there?" Evan's voice rumbled through the room. Jonathan couldn't place where it was coming from.

"It's me, Jonathan. Where are you Evan?" Evan laughed.