Dad

Note: Based off of one of Moo's videos. Moment starts at 0:08. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: Vantoonz

"Alright guys, we're going to the park to meet up with uncle Scooter and Marcel!" Evan called to his kids.

Brock and Tyler both ran up to their dad with huge smiles on their faces. "Yay! I hope Aunt Marcie brings us candy," Brock said as Evan picked him and his brother up.

"I wanna ride in Uncle Scooter's truck! It's so cool!" Tyler exclaimed with bright eyes.

"We'll see about all of that once we get there, okay?" Evan asked as he began walking out the door. Both kids nodded, smiles growing wider by the minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to the park, Marcel and Scotty were already waiting for them. Brock went for Marcel, while Tyler ran towards Scotty.

"There's my favorite little guy!" Marcel said as he scooped Brock up into a hug. Brock squealed in happiness and hugged Marcel.

"Hey there buddy," Scotty said, ruffling Tyler's hair as Tyler hugged his leg. Tyler giggled and lifted his arms up. Scotty picked him up and put him on his shoulders, giving him a piggyback ride.

Evan smiled and finally walled towards the two. "They missed you, by the way."

"I can tell," Marcel mused, kissing Brock on the cheek. Brock giggled and returned the kiss.

"Alright, you guys stay with Marcel and Scotty, I'm gonna go get us some ice cream, okay?" Both kids said yes, cheering slightly.

"Hey, Evan, you're gonna get us some ice cream right?" Scotty said, wiggling his eyebrows.

Evan laughed and shook his head, "You can get your own." Scotty frowned. Marcel snickered.

As Evan walked away, he could hear them start to argue. He chuckled and shook his head. Those two couldn't stop arguing if their life depended on it.

He found the ice cream cart that normally sat under the trees. He greeted the man behind the counter and started picking out ice creams. He pulled out his wallet, only to find out that he didn't have enough money. "Oh, come on!" he sighed, frustrated.

A man that was behind Evan saw what had happened and stepped up. "I can pay for them if you want." Evan looked up at the man, blushing slightly once he saw how attractive he was.

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that," Evan assured.

The man waved it off, "No, no, it's fine. I want to." He handed the other man the money. The other man got the ice cream, handing it to Evan.

"Thank you so much sir, my kids would be devastated if they didn't have their ice cream," Evan chuckled.

The man smiled back, "It's not a problem."

"What can I do to pay you back?" Evan asked, tilting his head.

"Oh, no, you don't have to do that. I'm fine, really."

"But I want to. Please, I can do anything." The man thought about it for a second before grinning.

"How about a date?" Evan blushed, not expecting that answer at all.

"Um, uh, y-yeah, I can do that," he stuttered out. The man smiled.

"Here, give me your phone. I'll text you." Evan was about to, but he remembered the two ice creams in his hands. "Let me hold one," the man said, taking one. Evan mumbled a thanks as he took his phone out. The man took it and handed Evan back his ice cream. He put in his number in Evan's phone and put Evan's number in his.

He slipped Evan's phone back in his back pocket, which caused Evan to blush slightly. "See you around," he said, winking before walking off. Evan watched as he walked off, almost forgetting that his kids were waiting. He snapped out of it and quickly rushed back, handing his kids their almost melted ice cream.

"Jeez Evan, what took you so long?" Marcel asked.

"Yeah, the ice cream is almost ruined," Scotty added with a frown.

"I didn't have enough money for the ice cream, and the guy behind me paid for it. We talked for a little bit, and now I have a date." Scotty and Marcel looked at each other before smiling and pulling Evan into a hug.

"Congrats dude, you finally got a date!" Scotty teased. Evan rolled his eyes.

"It's not that big of a deal."

"Evan. You're going on a date for the first time in like, forever. It's a big deal!" Evan rolled his eyes and looked back at his kids.

They were giggling about something and had ice cream all over their faces. "I swear, I don't know how you two do it," Evan chuckled as he leaned down to the two.

"Do what?" Tyler asked, tilting his head in confusion.

"How you're so messy all the time." He grabbed a napkin and started wiping Tyler's face. He grabbed another one for Brock, wiping his face as well.

He stood back up, looking at Marcel and Scotty. "Well, we got a park to play at. Come on guys." Brock and Tyler followed the adults as they began walking and talking about whatever.