Request - Wheelchair

Note: Requested by YouTubbs4884. I hope you enjoy this one-shot!

Pairing: H2OWildcat

"Alright Jonathan, I'm going to go out for a bit. Stay here, alright?" Tyler said as he grabbed some of his things. Jonathan rolled his eyes, turning his wheelchair to face Tyler.

"Do you really think I'll be going anywhere in this thing?"

"You know what I mean."

"I know. But even then, you know I haven't been in a car since I was 15, so I won't drive anywhere, and you also know that I can barely fit through the door in general. I'll be fine, Tyler." Tyler sighed and shook his head before leaving.

Once Tyler was gone, Jonathan grinned to himself and rolled himself into the living room.

He somehow managed to push the coffee table out of the way, although it did take half an hour to do. Buy once it was gone, Jonathan took his place in the middle of the room.

"Thank you everyone for coming!" he laughed, gesturing to the empty couches and chairs. "For today's show, I shall pop a wheelie while in a wheelchair!"

Just because the man was in a wheelchair, it didn't mean he couldn't have fun.

He managed to do it, and listened to the imaginary crowd roar. He bowed before doing another one. And another.

The last one he did, however, somehow got messed up, and his wheelchair flipped backwards. He ended up rolling out of the chair, and he now lay on his back on the floor. He couldn't sit up, as he was paralyzed from the waist down, and he had noddle arms, meaning he couldn't pick himself up. He could turn his head to see though. He let out a sigh of relief once he realized that the wheelchair didn't knock anything over. Tyler would have his ass if he broke anything.

The only problem Jonathan had now was that he was bored. He couldn't get up, and he had no idea when Tyler was supposed to come home. Tyler helped him out with everything, so on his own, Jonathan was useless. He stared at the ceiling, trying to think of something to do. There weren't any spots on the ceiling, so he couldn't count those. The fan was on, however. So, Jonathan began watching it spin.

Soon, he began to get sleepy, and eventually, his eyes closed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"JONATHAN!" Jonathan woke to Tyler screaming his name in horror. He opened his eyes and yawned.

"Jesus, Tyler, I'm right here," he groaned.

Tyler didn't answer as he picked Jonathan up and set him back in his wheelchair. "Are you okay? You're not hurt, are you? What the fuck happened? I was only gone and hour and a half!" Jonathan laughed and waved Tyler off.

"I'm fine, Ty. No need to get all worked up. I was just popping some wheelies-"

"Jonathan, what have I told you about doing that? You couldn't gotten hurt, dumbass!"

"But I didn't," Jonathan grinned. Tyler sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Remind me again why I deal with you?"

"Because you love me?" Tyler snorted and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, whatever, idiot. Don't do it again, got it?"

"Okay, mom." Tyler glared at him before going back into the kitchen to put away the food. Jonathan made a face behind his back before following.